Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Vegans

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience dating a vegan? Is it worth the judgment? I was asked how could anyone eat pig shortly after eating pepperoni pizza. She saw me eat it and still asked the question. I called it delicious and argued that they were just animals, which she responded by calling me an animal. I suppose I could have called them lesser life forms instead but that wouldn't have made things any better. Anyhow, anyone else deal with a Vegan? Was it worth it?
They'll kill you for killing animals. Which makes perfect sense.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is a diff between being a vegeterian and a sect follower. Sect followers push down the throat of others the crap they mentally ill with. Being a vegan means she will have unhealthy children.

Hell yea I wud date a vegan, but if she chooses to push her sh1t down my throat I will push my sh1t down her throat, and 2 separate bills, fvck her.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our bodies weren't built for a vegetarian lifestyle. We could technically eat vegetables only but our bodies will not be at it's optimum level physically.
Correct. Vegans are healthier not because meat is bad.. it’s because the average Western omnivore simply doesn’t eat enough vegetables. Vegans obviously don’t have that problem.