Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Vegans

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience dating a vegan? Is it worth the judgment? I was asked how could anyone eat pig shortly after eating pepperoni pizza. She saw me eat it and still asked the question. I called it delicious and argued that they were just animals, which she responded by calling me an animal. I suppose I could have called them lesser life forms instead but that wouldn't have made things any better. Anyhow, anyone else deal with a Vegan? Was it worth it?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The novelty dies off pretty quick.

I'm a meat and beer type of guy.

And if u r similarly predisposed, then don't even bother.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is supposed to mean a life without eating or using animal products. Unfortunately for vegans, if they want a car or a pair of shoes, the odds are that they contain glues made from animal hoofs.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid those women like the plague.
Most of them seem fanatical about this. I can't go four hours without eating meat. A born carnivore I suppose.
For some reason my energy goes down without meat.
The one vegan I briefly dated asked me to try going vegan...3 days and I was cheating hehe

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated 2 vegans and enjoyed both. It's no different than dating any other woman. Just let em know up front you aren't giving up meat and if that is a deal breaker they can walk. They actually introduced me to much healthier salads which I still incorporate to this day.

R

Ranger

What does what you eat have to do with a woman you are seeing? Is she a candidate for an LTR?

If she has problems with it tell her that lower forms of life exist to support higher forms of life. From lichen to an apex predator.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated 2 vegans and enjoyed both. It's no different than dating any other woman. Just let em know up front you aren't giving up meat and if that is a deal breaker they can walk. They actually introduced me to much healthier salads which I still incorporate to this day.
Yeah as long as she doesn't tell me how to live my life it's not an automatic deal breaker.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does what you eat have to do with a woman you are seeing? Is she a candidate for an LTR?

If she has problems with it tell her that lower forms of life exist to support higher forms of life. From lichen to an apex predator.
Nah just started dating her. Just weird she reacted to my eating meat but she said she understands our lifestyle differences. As long as I don't get judged in the future it's not big deal.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience dating a vegan? Is it worth the judgment? I was asked how could anyone eat pig shortly after eating pepperoni pizza. She saw me eat it and still asked the question. I called it delicious and argued that they were just animals, which she responded by calling me an animal. I suppose I could have called them lesser life forms instead but that wouldn't have made things any better. Anyhow, anyone else deal with a Vegan? Was it worth it?
Why would you want to date someone who disrespects you? She called you an animal, and not in bed. The only dynamic you'll have here is argumentative.

Why?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah as long as she doesn't tell me how to live my life it's not an automatic deal breaker.
While you are at it, tell her to STFU about your eating habits.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to date someone who disrespects you? She called you an animal, and not in bed. The only dynamic you'll have here is argumentative.

Why?
Yeah it probably won't work out. She should have a guy who shares the lifestyle. I want a girl who is willing to make me a nice steak from time to time.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ignor them. They don’t know anything of value.
This is just an ignorant statement. Vegans at the very least are meticulous about diet. Do you not think relationships can teach you one way to be better?

Yeah it probably won't work out. She should have a guy who shares the lifestyle. I want a girl who is willing to make me a nice steak from time to time.
I think you’re putting a head trip on yourself. As always, interest level trumps everything. The last vegan I dated would take me to steakhouses, pay, and never complained about me eating meat. She made all the salads, I cooked the meat myself. Compromise my friend. The bonus was she was a size 2, fit, and looked younger than she was.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just an ignorant statement. Vegans at the very least are meticulous about diet. Do you not think relationships can teach you one way to be better?

I think you’re putting a head trip on yourself. As always, interest level trumps everything. The last vegan I dated would take me to steakhouses, pay, and never complained about me eating meat. She made all the salads, I cooked the meat myself. Compromise my friend. The bonus was she was a size 2, fit, and looked younger than she was.
Agree, there are definitely benefits IF the other person is respectful. From what OP said, she was disrespectful about his food choices

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume vegans are healthier with good bodies. I know it's not always the case.

I'm trying to eat more vegetables and less meat myself. Not that I really am into vegan or vegetarian issues, I just think it's a responsible way to be.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually a vegetarian for seven years, attempted vegan for a couple of those. It was an easy way to still drink and not get fat, without exercising. But when I started training mma and getting my ass kicked every night, I was like, fvck this, I need all the help I can get. A meal of lean meat like salmon or chicken 2-3 hours before training helped me a lot.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was actually a vegetarian for seven years, attempted vegan for a couple of those. It was an easy way to still drink and not get fat, without exercising. But when I started training mma and getting my ass kicked every night, I was like, fvck this, I need all the help I can get. A meal of lean meat like salmon or chicken 2-3 hours before training helped me a lot.
Our bodies weren't built for a vegetarian lifestyle. We could technically eat vegetables only but our bodies will not be at it's optimum level physically.