Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating two girls feels guilty

Toonete_28

Reaction score
Hello ma boys, this is my second thread here and has correlation with the last one.
First of all let me put you on context. Five month ago I meet a girl on a party, I ****ed here and since then we have been dating. On the second month of our dates she moved to Milan (I’m from Spain) and she invited me there a week, where although we didn’t commit to a relationship we commit to exclusivity. Well the other day I meet another girl and I ****ed her a couple of time and date her.
The point is that I feel very guilty in my situation and I know I’m being selfish with the other girl. Also the first girl is moving again to Milan on September and I know it would be the end of our “relationship”.

I need help from you guys and some mature recommendations.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 21. Wait until you have a decade of experience observing how 98% of women date multiple men at the same time. And of those 98%, a large percentage are doing it in secret despite exclusivity commitments with one or more men. And ALL of them have "relationships" with multiple men at the same time that are not yet physical, but are emotional, and those men are kept on the back-burner until she decides she wants one of them (whether that's for a one-night stand, a new BF, or anything in between).

Having said that, from my point of view, even though many women do it, a component of masculinity and being a man is being good on your word (being honest). Do not commit to exclusivity with a girl unless you are ready for an LTR with her (and SHE is the one pushing for an LTR). As for the woman who is moving to Milan, you should tell her that it's not fair to either of you to be exclusive given her upcoming move but that you'd like to keep seeing her (assuming you do). But given her desire for exclusivity without a relationship, I would say she probably falls into the category of women who may not be holding up her end of the commitment......

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello ma boys, this is my second thread here and has correlation with the last one.
First of all let me put you on context. Five month ago I meet a girl on a party, I ****ed here and since then we have been dating. On the second month of our dates she moved to Milan (I’m from Spain) and she invited me there a week, where although we didn’t commit to a relationship we commit to exclusivity. Well the other day I meet another girl and I ****ed her a couple of time and date her.
The point is that I feel very guilty in my situation and I know I’m being selfish with the other girl. Also the first girl is moving again to Milan on September and I know it would be the end of our “relationship”.

If you feel guilty about it, you need to understand it's from your entire life being programmed to be a beta White Knight in a Disney movie.

You need to actively reject this social narrative that is causing you to be the kind of "nice guy" that women loathe.

But don't do it for them. Do it for yourself.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to your belief, OP, you have every right to date multiple women at the same time. In fact, whether you like it or not, women have been doing the exact same thing since forever.

Your only fault, however, in this story, was that you committed to exclusitivity while you were not truly ready for it. Why? Because you fvcked another woman. I'm not saying fvcking this woman was a bad thing, but it meant that you should not have committed exclusively to the first girl in the first place.

Now, you and her are long distance anyway, so be mentally prepared that you are not going to last. And most likely she'll be the one to break up with you first because why not?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Girl who is in Milan I can guarantee is banging dudes. She's not yours, its just your turn.

You're 21, you have no business giving exclusivity to anyone for 10+ years.

Have fun, enjoy this time. These girls are whoring it up with other dudes. One look in her phone and in her social media would make you vomit.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah I feel guilty banging multiple women too.......NOT! lol.

Women do this all the time and they think nothing about it. But we also live in a world where a lot of women now have bigger balls than a lot of the men.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guilt will go away. You just need to kill that part of you. That guilt was created by society and school. It's natural for us to want to **** multiple women. Remove all the disney, all the shaming, everything from your body. If I felt like it, I would run a Feminist Detox camp for boys and men where I remove all the programming out of men that was put on them by society. We'd be a lot healthier place if this was a normal thing.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guilt will go away. You just need to kill that part of you. That guilt was created by society and school. It's natural for us to want to **** multiple women. Remove all the disney, all the shaming, everything from your body. If I felt like it, I would run a Feminist Detox camp for boys and men where I remove all the programming out of men that was put on them by society. We'd be a lot healthier place if this was a normal thing.
I agree that the "guilt" OP is experiencing is artificial, programmed by years of being brainwashed by the media, society, and school.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with oldmansea: you dont need to feel guilty about dating multiple women when you are not misleading them, and the women are doing it much more extensively than you as we all can guarantee. But, betraying your word like you said youve done is not a character trait i would like to cultivate.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ha! Wait utill you’re a wee bit older and have 3 gals that say they love you and you’re juggling all of them, it’s a great exercise in abundance. Imagine seeing all three in one day

Frankly, sometimes I feel a little guilt when I see the doe eyes they all give or when they profess undying love etc.

Remind yourself about how many orbiters any attractive woman has, and how quickly chicks recover from breakups, this will provide you the intestinal fortitude required.

Long distance relationships simply do not work. You’re young you should out there experiencing multiple women right now so that you fine tune your preferences.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're still blue-pilled. And more importantly, you are 21. You haven't committed to anyone, nor you should. Far from it.

Gain the most experience possible (being careful with STDs, etc), travel, and work on raising your value. And when you turn 32-36 then think about settling down.

Modern Man Advice

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah. Dont fall in that trap. Never feel guilty. If you are not married then its all just a game and BS. And no matter what they say once/if their ***** dries up on you they will drop you/cheat faster than you can turn your head. Dont ever fall for that guilt bs with women.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until you have a decade of experience observing how 98% of women date multiple men at the same time.
This is quite interesting. Would you say that it does not really matter what is the ethnicity of the girl? Like latina, asian, european etc?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Wait utill you’re a wee bit older and have 3 gals that say they love you and you’re juggling all of them, it’s a great exercise in abundance. Imagine seeing all three in one day

Frankly, sometimes I feel a little guilt when I see the doe eyes they all give or when they profess undying love etc.

Remind yourself about how many orbiters any attractive woman has, and how quickly chicks recover from breakups, this will provide you the intestinal fortitude required.

Long distance relationships simply do not work. You’re young you should out there experiencing multiple women right now so that you fine tune your preferences.
Those doe eyes dry right up when convenient. Think of it like cats. They look cute when they want, but they're still *******s in the end.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quite interesting. Would you say that it does not really matter what is the ethnicity of the girl? Like latina, asian, european etc?
It is biological, not cultural/racial. However, different cultures instill different values and morals in women, but that is just a layer over the underlying biological drives. The cultural upbringing layer can help a woman resist the biological urges fairly well (assuming the girl's man is operating properly with her), but in Western cultures, the upbringing actually encourages women to date multiple men - it's considered acceptable and rewarded. Dating apps and social media serve this capability up on a platter to women.

The big red flag here is that she said she wants to be exclusive sexually with you, but not have a relationship with you. WTF does that even mean? When I hear that, I hear woman-speak for, "I have fun with you in bed but you definitely aren't good enough for me to see any kind of future with because I know I can do better than you and am just waiting for that better guy to come along, and in the meantime, I'm going to ask you to be 'exclusive' so that I can keep you around for as long as *I* choose to and so I can reduce my risk of catching an STD that you pick up from sleeping with other women, but I'm definitely going to be sleeping with other guys without your knowing it." Plus, her knowing she's banging multiple guys who are all committing to her feeds her narcissism.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get your female 'friend' to show you her tinder, DMS, and the guys she is seeing? You need to become a mercenary. 1 girl is the mating call of the lose in 2021. Modern women move different.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What's far more effective is her knowing that you could bang other women if you wanted to - this is communicated indirectly
How exactly is this done? The guy acts super confident and flirty with other women in front of her?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I've had so many threesomes, I can't even remember them all.

It's really nothing special.