Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating two at the same time?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys,

It's been a yr and a half since I post on here. The last time when I posted here was how to get the girl that I liked to be mine. Now that we have been together for almost 2 yrs now, I feel like dating some other people.

Anyway, lately, there's this girl who I have seen on campus that has been staring at me out. When we are far away, I would look at her and notice that she fixes her hair and clothes before we walk by each other. She'd look at me and I'd look at her with a smirk on my face. This happens several times already.

Today, I saw her in the library. I noticed that she's sitting with her friend when I walked in to check for a room. As I am checking for a room, I turned around and started walking to my room. As I am walking, I tend to look at everybody. I noticed she moved all the way to one of the computer seats. I don't know how the hell she moved so quick over but w/e. I took a glance at her and noticed she's pretending to type while keep staring at me, like 5+ seconds.

After a couple hours. I got up n went to the bathroom to take a wizz. I came back and checked if she's still around. I saw nobody in the seat she was sitting in there. As I am looking around, I saw her standing at some other spot just staring straight at me. I looked at her with kind of a suprise face while laughing inside and went into my room.

I am thinking of introducing myself to her the next time I see her. I don't know if she got a man or not, cuz I see her walking with this dude. I think he's her ride, since she's a foreigner. They don't seem to be holding hands or showing boyfriend/girlfriend body language. I'm gonna go for it anyway, she doesn't even seem attracted to the dude by her body language.

My game is uber LAME so I had to describe everything in detail so maybe you guys could give me a few pointers to go about this. Thanks ya'll :yes:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
so you want to... cheat?
The horror!

Do what you like man, it's your life.
Ask for getting this girl, it sounds pretty damn easy. She's practically stalking you. Just talk to her and ask if she want to hang out some time. Reread the bible if you need concrete advice.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you guys act like it's a bad thing that I'm doing this? I feel like I'm still young and got a lot to learn. I don't feel like being committed to just one. That's just me though.

Chickfight said:
The horror!

Do what you like man, it's your life.
Ask for getting this girl, it sounds pretty damn easy. She's practically stalking you. Just talk to her and ask if she want to hang out some time. Reread the bible if you need concrete advice.
Ye, that's what I am thinking of doing. But the thing is, I am not sure where to hang out. I'm thinking of either mini golf, pool, or something else. I suck at both LOL, but I aint gonna let that stop me from trying to teach her how to play lol.

BTW: Is there a specific thing I should read in the bible? Seems to much to read. *shrugs*

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at least dump your girlfriend. if you don't want to commit then be single again :) cheating is weak and nasty.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
sozzz said:
Why you guys act like it's a bad thing that I'm doing this? I feel like I'm still young and got a lot to learn. I don't feel like being committed to just one. That's just me though.
It's not inherently bad. It's childish and blaringly amateurish to keep one girl on the dangle while you're trying to hook another bird.

If there's one slice of advice pie you eat it's this: Be honest. Be honest with yourself, your intentions, and especially with your women.

I have two women I'm seeing right now. They both know about each other's presences in my life. They don't have to stay with me. They're free to walk out my door and never look back.

That's the allure of a man. I'm the antithesis of the clingy he-b!tch. If the chick wants to do something else, go. I'll never bar her from serving her own interests. These two know of each other, but I never talk about the other when I'm spending time with one.

If you have any self-respect whatsoever, be up front with your intentions with your girlfriend. You'll find they're more accommodating with what you want (they shouldn't have any say-so in your decisions anyway) if you tell them, rather than ask them.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
It's not inherently bad. It's childish and blaringly amateurish to keep one girl on the dangle while you're trying to hook another bird.

If there's one slice of advice pie you eat it's this: Be honest. Be honest with yourself, your intentions, and especially with your women.

I have two women I'm seeing right now. They both know about each other's presences in my life. They don't have to stay with me. They're free to walk out my door and never look back.

That's the allure of a man. I'm the antithesis of the clingy he-b!tch. If the chick wants to do something else, go. I'll never bar her from serving her own interests. These two know of each other, but I never talk about the other when I'm spending time with one.

If you have any self-respect whatsoever, be up front with your intentions with your girlfriend. You'll find they're more accommodating with what you want (they shouldn't have any say-so in your decisions anyway) if you tell them, rather than ask them.
I know what you mean. I'm not aiming to be in a relationship with this new chick. I just wanna date her once and see how she is. If she is the type I like, then I'll tell my current girl that we should cut off. I thought we as guys should explore and go for the highest quality? What happen to dating more than one girls and stuff?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess that's okay now that you mention it that way. but as soon as you hit it off with another girl, you better tell your girlfriend :)

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would asking a girl out the first time you guys talk to be weird? I don't think it's weird. I just wanna hear what you guys think? If so, how should asking her out dialogue go? Just curious.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You ain't married so you ain't buried.

If you want a "trial run" on this new broad, do it. Try it out and see if she's worth your time.

But re-read my 1st post if you're thinking of going long-term with both at the same time.