Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating the Sexually Addicted Woman

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, initially, this sounds wonderful. And it beats the hell out of attempting to date an attention wh0re. Attention wh0res are the absolute worst, and the bottom of the barrel. They love to flirt, wear the mini skirts, and flaunt their behinds, as if to think the entire male kingdom exists simply to be at their beck and call. But the solution to them is so simple, it's laughable. Take away the attention from an attention wh0re, and they do what the Wicked Witch did when Dorothy emptied a bucket of water on her.

But the sexually addicted woman is a different species. She ACTUALLY puts out, and the sex is great. These women are addicted to orgasm, and the "thrill of the chase". They want many different lovers, male and female, and basically, are female versions of our libido. Imagine if we could walk into a bar or nightclub, pick out "the one we wanted" take her to her or our place THAT NIGHT, and practice 4-5 Kama Sutric positions, until we tired, and fell asleep in (naked) each others arms. Repeat the next night, but with a different woman. Then, the following night, another different one, say, a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, and the blonde had the largest breasts, so we called her over the fourth night, and asked if she wanted to be f*** buddies, and she said "Oh Sure!" as she was removing her thong, and sliding under the sheets.

This is the ACTUAL life of a female sex addict, especially if she is hott. The guys love it, because she, unlike the pathetic Attention W**re actually gets naked, and moans loudly upon insertion.

BUT, you cannot fall for this woman, nor get too close. She wants "space and freedom" and despises any form of "clinginess"...also, her cell rings nonstop, even at 4am, when insertion is seconds away, and it's "Brad" text messaging her, to find out when she wants to "party again"....and she thinks it's "cute" So, she is cool for a good time, but thats about it.

So, in retrospect, I'd say, the sexually addicted woman is great for a casual sex relationship. If you dont mind sharing a woman with 3-5 other men, and a few gals at the same time, and dont mind sporadic, "play it by ear" maybe we'll see each other tomarrow, and then not again for a week" sex. She beats the hell out of the AW but I can see now why my friends have decided to take wives and settle down.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another trait that I noticed about these types is that they always seem to be available only at their convenience, meaning that if you want to date them it is often under their terms and they are the ones that call to set things up. Otherwise, they are hard to get a hold of (because they are too busy fycking other guys.)

Another trait:

They are usually quiet and seem to be the shy type (unlike the attention wh0re), but often are very hot and dress provocatively.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the pleasure of observing one of these *****s real close for the last year as she is my roommate.

I don't know about you but I don't like to share the same c*m-depot with 50 other guys.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
... Wow...
Well, this is true. Sexually addicted women need lots of "space" because they need to be in bed, theirs or a "friends" naked, and playing sex games, on several nights a week. It's hard to do anything except on their terms, because if they make themselves too available, they deny themselves the variety of lovers they need. It's like a kid going to 31 Flavors, and wanting to try all the ice cream in the store. BUT, I see a big double standard here. If you are a Master Don Juan, you can meet and bed a variety of hot women, because of your ability to Kino, and be ****y funny, ect. All a hott sex addict woman has to do is show up, and she is basically a female version of a Master Don Juan. And then she is deemed a "*****" or a "slut".....Well, I'll say this, while she is not girlfriend material, she is miles ahead of the hated Attention wh0re, and a million times better than the average frigid woman. I'd rather have 2 female sex addicts in my life than 1,000 Attention wh0res, and 2,000 frigid women. With the sex addict, at least you both fullfill a need. With the other 3,000 women, you get c0ckteased, and then you go home alone, or are told "I'm not that kind of girl" as she shows you the door.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

once a ho always a ho, so don't suprised if you wake up roll over and you see somebody elses c@ck in her mouth.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
BUT, you cannot fall for this woman, nor get too close. She wants "space and freedom" and despises any form of "clinginess"...
JP - You were doing pretty good until you said this.

No, No, No, the sexually addicted woman wants more. Different men means starting fresh, ugh! New men are way too green.

A sexually addicted woman wants growth and advancement. They want to know their man so well that they can forecast when he will blink. They want to do away with the guess work of 'will he want this or will he like that'. They want to know all his likes and enhance them. By enhancing his favorite acts she is adding to the long term account of the relationship, sort of like a 401(k), creating an investment in the future with him.

Then, when the oppurtunity for sex arises, no time is wasted on learning each other, it's already mapped out and anything goes from there.

Many times a sexually addicted woman has other hobbies that enhance her man, cooking, sports knowledge, etc... See, she becomes and transforms to fit him. Knowing all the areas he cherishes, (i.e., food, sex, sports) makes her his only desire. Again, an investment in their future.

She prepares for him daily, presents herself in HIS favorite manner. She leaves him in the morning by making him crave for her at night.

The woman you described is the lowly attention wh0re with a high libido.

Of couse, this is all written in my very humble opinion.

Well, I'm off to cook dinner. *wink*

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Dating the Sexually Addicted Woman

Originally posted by Bad_Lil'Pixie

No, No, No, the sexually addicted woman wants more. Different men means starting fresh, ugh! New men are way too green.

A sexually addicted woman wants growth and advancement. They want to know their man so well that they can forecast when he will blink. They want to do away with the guess work of 'will he want this or will he like that'. They want to know all his likes and enhance them. By enhancing his favorite acts she is adding to the long term account of the relationship, sort of like a 401(k), creating an investment in the future with him.

Then, when the oppurtunity for sex arises, no time is wasted on learning each other, it's already mapped out and anything goes from there.

Many times a sexually addicted woman has other hobbies that enhance her man, cooking, sports knowledge, etc... See, she becomes and transforms to fit him. Knowing all the areas he cherishes, (i.e., food, sex, sports) makes her his only desire. Again, an investment in their future.

She prepares for him daily, presents herself in HIS favorite manner. She leaves him in the morning by making him crave for her at night.

What you are describing is a fantasy woman. And lowly attention *****s (True ones) have no libido to speak of, I honestly believe that they are genetic freaks of nature, born without vaginas. They look like women, but have no way to have real sexual intercourse. The sexually addicted woman of your fantasies may be out there, but the one thing you failed to mention, is that as she finishes the wonderful casserole, and watches the Jets beat the Colts with you on Sunday, and then practices "Goat standing in front of tree" with you, naked at 4am, and after you fall asleep, naked in each others arms, she wakes the next day, kisses you goodbye and goes her way. Then you get no calls/text messages/responses for the next week. And while you are thinking how great it was, she is naked, at "Chad's" apartment, playing strip poker with him, pouring beer all over her breasts, as he licks it off, and describes how hard she is going to get f**ed in about 20 minutes.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Dating the Sexually Addicted Woman

Sounds more like the ideal gf/wife then what Jack was describing.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Dating the Sexually Addicted Woman

JP wrote: The sexually addicted woman of your fantasies may be out there, but the one thing you failed to mention, is that as she finishes the wonderful casserole, and watches the Jets beat the Colts with you on Sunday, and then practices "Goat standing in front of tree" with you, naked at 4am, and after you fall asleep, naked in each others arms, she wakes the next day, kisses you goodbye and goes her way.
Again, you did well until you said "and goes her way".

You still don't understand the permanence and experience she HAS TO HAVE. Complete and whole knowledge of him and his body is so vital to having her desires met. A sexually addicted woman has greater desires that only a man she has full knowledge of can offer, without this permanence she will not obtain complete satifaction.

I agree that she has to have her freedom, but it is a freedom to do things and not second guess herself and wonder about every step. She prepares a great meal for him and wants the freedom to lay on the table and let him feast off of her instead of a plate.

The men of an attention wh0re wonders "will I get sex tonight?", while the man of a sexually addicted woman wonders "what kind of sex will I get tonight?".

Viola!

Just adding a touch of chick to the mix, JP.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Dating the Sexually Addicted Woman

Originally posted by JackPrescott
What you are describing is a fantasy woman. And lowly attention *****s (True ones) have no libido to speak of, I honestly believe that they are genetic freaks of nature, born without vaginas. They look like women, but have no way to have real sexual intercourse. The sexually addicted woman of your fantasies may be out there, but the one thing you failed to mention, is that as she finishes the wonderful casserole, and watches the Jets beat the Colts with you on Sunday, and then practices "Goat standing in front of tree" with you, naked at 4am, and after you fall asleep, naked in each others arms, she wakes the next day, kisses you goodbye and goes her way. Then you get no calls/text messages/responses for the next week. And while you are thinking how great it was, she is naked, at "Chad's" apartment, playing strip poker with him, pouring beer all over her breasts, as he licks it off, and describes how hard she is going to get f**ed in about 20 minutes.
You did notice that a WOMAN wrote what you responded to right?

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating the Sexually Addicted Woman

JP wrote: The sexually addicted woman of your fantasies may be out there, but the one thing you failed to mention, is that as she finishes the wonderful casserole, and watches the Jets beat the Colts with you on Sunday, and then practices "Goat standing in front of tree" with you, naked at 4am, and after you fall asleep, naked in each others arms, she wakes the next day, kisses you goodbye and goes her way.

You still don't understand the permanence and experience she HAS TO HAVE. Complete and whole knowledge of him and his body is so vital to having her desires met. A sexually addicted woman has greater desires that only a man she has full knowledge of can offer, without this permanence she will not obtain complete satifaction.

I agree that she has to have her freedom, but it is a freedom to do things and not second guess herself and wonder about every step. She prepares a great meal for him and wants the freedom to lay on the table and let him feast off of her instead of a plate.

The men of an attention wh0re wonders "will I get sex tonight?", while the man of a sexually addicted woman wonders "what kind of sex will I get tonight?".

Viola!

I'll bet you've got some guy in your life you do this to don't ya Pixie? You sound more like a man-worshiper than a sex addict.

Edit: rephrased so that it wasn't taken as a "hit."

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by Alicorn
You did notice that a WOMAN wrote what you responded to right?
Stop taking advice from women. It'll ruin you.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating the Sexually Addicted Woman

Originally posted by thederekeffect1
Stop taking advice from women. It'll ruin you.
WHY is reading-comprehension so fvcking poor on the Internet?

Just STFU if you are stupid ok?

You bring nothing to the table.

Jesus Fvcking Christ you people are retarded.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score

Viola!

Sweetheart, you dont have the slightest clue to what I'm talking about, but I'll clear things up for you.

The men of an attention wh0re wonders "will I ever get sex" as he mastrubates, alone at his place, after having spent $75.00 on a steak and seafood dinner, another 35.00 on a movie, and 55.00 at the club, so that his sexy little attention wh0re could stuff her face with center cut filet and lobster, and opal shiraz, watch a movie, and eat more snacks, and get into the dance club for free, so she could flirt with other guys, get phone numbers, and end the night with a little BS peck on the cheek of the poor slob whacking it, and out of nearly 200 bucks.

The man of a sexually addicted woman, wonders who is f**cking his girl now, on Friday night, that she hasnt called for a week.

I wonder if there are any freaking NORMAL women left, remember the kind that actually like NORMAL relationships with men?