Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating schedule - how do you do it?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keen to hear some of your approaches on how you manage your dates - particularly when you’re seeing multiple people at the same time.

Do you have time limits for yours dates? Do you have dedicated date nights? I am finding it extremely difficult to manage at the moment…

I love the excitement of meeting new girls, but it comes at the expense of the girls I’ve met before. I don’t like being too quick to next, but at the same time once I’ve slept with a girl once or twice it becomes way more exciting to pursue a new one. Would love to hear some opinions on the topic and how you manage your plates and dates!

Reaction score
Keen to hear some of your approaches on how you manage your dates - particularly when you’re seeing multiple people at the same time.

Do you have time limits for yours dates? Do you have dedicated date nights? I am finding it extremely difficult to manage at the moment…

I love the excitement of meeting new girls, but it comes at the expense of the girls I’ve met before. I don’t like being too quick to next, but at the same time once I’ve slept with a girl once or twice it becomes way more exciting to pursue a new one. Would love to hear some opinions on the topic and how you manage your plates and dates!
This was my main issue and why I decided to just settle for one. The thrill of seeing multiple girls at once soon turned in to a huge drag and liability on my life. I would just see a girl once a week, but eventually you will run in to a girl that's overly aggressive in bed and wanting to meet you and she will tear up your whole system lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It can be tricky. I'd suggest limiting it to 2-3 plates that you are interested in. Dating can be fun but it also can get expensive if you are constantly going on dates with new people instead of doing things with women you already have banged and seen before. Those generally will be cheaper.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh just invite 2 or 3 over at the same time. I sort of did this on accident once. I was working on one girls car and the repair didn't go as planned so she couldn't leave before the other one arrived. This was before cell phones and I couldn't get a hold of the 2nd girl to tell her not to come. So I just said, screw it. Lets see what happens. After introducing them to each other, I was hungry so I had them making a meal in my kitchen, figured they could get to know each other over why I finished up the car. No drama ensued, but afterwards they both told me how nervous they were. Thank God neither was the jealous, insecure type.

Maybe I should have tried to get them both in my bed? :p I thought I was pushing my luck the way it was.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've scheduled date #1 from say 1-4pm, #2 say 5-8pm, and #3 8:30-whenever. This would maximize my precious days/nights off. If a date goes well tell her your really sorry you have to go, secure the next date with a kiss, and go. On a couple occasions where things went REALLY well I've actually had s3x with two women in the same day before, without showering in between. That's called putting the second woman in the "Dirty D|ck Club"!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time limits on dates but what I do is dedicate a day for each woman in my rotation. I will adjust this depending on how I feel. A lot of times see them after get off of work. I currently have three in rotation that I have picked up since about the summer time. I looked to fit them in sometime from Monday to Saturday. Sundays I like to be by myself. I saw each about once a week, sometimes more or not at all during the week if I had other things I wanted to do/needed to attend to.

What inevitably happens is there is conflict because after some time they usually won't want to go along with it / demand exclusivity. One is either about to hop off or I will have to cut her off - she's been pressuring me about wanting to spend more time together. She knows I see other women so it is not a 'problem'; nothing is "hidden" from anyone but I know from experience it will end soon from the types of things she's been saying (because I am not looking to be exclusive).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My solution to all this is to NormieMax, and only get a date every couple of months. :rolleyes:

I have a gynecologist friend that was juggling 4 plates while in medical school. :eek: The schedule was FRI night, SAT afternoon, SAT night & SUN afternoon. He either used the excuse to end the SAT afternoon session by saying that he was doing a group study with some fellow students SAT evening, or he had his most pliable on SAT afternoon, with instructions for her to hide and get out if the SAT night chick came over early.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback - I am keen to stay single for at least a year this time, as I have a habit of getting complacent and seeing 1 or 2 girls repeatedly.

@BackInTheGame78 - interesting observation on costs. I’ve definitely felt the hit to my finances over the last month and a half.. meeting new girls multiple times a week often involves hanging out a ****tail bars, which isn’t cheap, but typically creates a nice and fun atmosphere… any suggestions for a cheaper alternative to a first date? Some people seem to suggest coffee, but for me that’s a bit too passive, although I am sure one could escalate and try to go for a kiss towards the end of it… question becomes where do you go from there for a second date..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback - I am keen to stay single for at least a year this time, as I have a habit of getting complacent and seeing 1 or 2 girls repeatedly.

@BackInTheGame78 - interesting observation on costs. I’ve definitely felt the hit to my finances over the last month and a half.. meeting new girls multiple times a week often involves hanging out a ****tail bars, which isn’t cheap, but typically creates a nice and fun atmosphere… any suggestions for a cheaper alternative to a first date? Some people seem to suggest coffee, but for me that’s a bit too passive, although I am sure one could escalate and try to go for a kiss towards the end of it… question becomes where do you go from there for a second date..
When it's nice out, I like going to cool parks and walk and talk...there is one with a waterfall and bars/ice cream place right there so that's a favorite...

Mini golf, hikes, etc...

Some of the best dates I've been on are the ones where I spent under $10 or in some cases no dollars. It's all a out the vibe you create with them and have.

Reaction score
When it's nice out, I like going to cool parks and walk and talk...there is one with a waterfall and bars/ice cream place right there so that's a favorite...

Mini golf, hikes, etc...

Some of the best dates I've been on are the ones where I spent under $10 or in some cases no dollars. It's all a out the vibe you create with them and have.
What if we don't live in California or Southern Europe?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date 1 hour maximum. If she pushes for more time change venues only IF you can get the lay that night. Otherwise, wish her good bye. You are busy and have shvt to do. When I was single, I scheduled 2-3 first dates per evening. Sometimes I double and triple booked each date.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If that's what you want to do, that's fine. I've seen on here were some were of the opinion that to suggest going out for coffee is a kiss of death, that her legs will instantly close at the suggestion. If you're dealing with someone who has no/low interest in you or is an extreme golddigger (the one's that don't mind dating guys 20+ and older), yes it probably would be. If she has any interest in you whatsoever this is an acceptable option - especially early on if you don't really know each other. Obviously you don't want to keep taking her to the coffee shop, you move things forward next time.

I'm not a coffee house one night stand expert, but I have succeeded a small number of times. Actually a "coffee date" is how it started quite a number of times with women that I eventually got with. They were usually the one's that suggested we go there. It progressed from there so in my experience I think it is fine and can work (and if she suggests there is a good chance she likes you). If it's just the both of you she will likely assume you like her, in which case you have to signal your intent. You'll be able to tell if she is receptive or not to your flirting. Just don't be like this couple I saw a few weeks ago in a coffee shop around here. They were young, late teen's id say, maybe college freshmen. I couldn't tell if they were friends or on a "date", but I could tell her liked her & they were honestly sitting about 3ft apart from each other on a couch lol. There was enough room for me to genuinely sit in between them. I wanted to go up to the brother, take him off to the side and tell him he was killing me.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just out usually trying
First date 1 hour maximum. If she pushes for more time change venues only IF you can get the lay that night. Otherwise, wish her good bye. You are busy and have shvt to do. When I was single, I scheduled 2-3 first dates per evening. Sometimes I double and triple booked each date.
How would you deal with multiple confirms? Just cancel/flake on the ones you have lower interest in?

Reaction score
The weather in your city isn't too bad, at least in terms of temperature. Humidity is bad there.
There’s like two-four walkable parks in Houston and I wouldn’t plan a date for either of them. I remember I had a picnic date at the museum one and apparently they closed the restrooms after 6 pm lmao.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s like two-four walkable parks in Houston and I wouldn’t plan a date for either of them. I remember I had a picnic date at the museum one and apparently they closed the restrooms after 6 pm lmao.
Dallas has some solid parks and walking paths, which I've used for both approaches and dates. Dallas is less humid than Houston.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's what you want to do, that's fine. I've seen on here were some were of the opinion that to suggest going out for coffee is a kiss of death, that her legs will instantly close at the suggestion. If you're dealing with someone who has no/low interest in you or is an extreme golddigger (the one's that don't mind dating guys 20+ and older), yes it probably would be. If she has any interest in you whatsoever this is an acceptable option - especially early on if you don't really know each other. Obviously you don't want to keep taking her to the coffee shop, you move things forward next time.

I'm not a coffee house one night stand expert, but I have succeeded a small number of times. Actually a "coffee date" is how it started quite a number of times with women that I eventually got with. They were usually the one's that suggested we go there. It progressed from there so in my experience I think it is fine and can work (and if she suggests there is a good chance she likes you). If it's just the both of you she will likely assume you like her, in which case you have to signal your intent. You'll be able to tell if she is receptive or not to your flirting. Just don't be like this couple I saw a few weeks ago in a coffee shop around here. They were young, late teen's id say, maybe college freshmen. I couldn't tell if they were friends or on a "date", but I could tell her liked her & they were honestly sitting about 3ft apart from each other on a couch lol. There was enough room for me to genuinely sit in between them. I wanted to go up to the brother, take him off to the side and tell him he was killing me.
Always appreciate your inputs, @IKO69 - well laid out and to the point. I’ll try and save a bit of money by committing to the coffee / ice cream date. In fact, I am on the Uber home right now from a girl I slept with on the 2nd date after having an ice cream date on the first. I did, however, spend about $80 on drinks tonight, but atleast she paid the Uber back to hers…