Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating questions...and my recent experiences

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so we exchanged 2 or 3 texts, she's responsive today and I'm slowing my responses down on purpose. In the last text I asked her when she's leaving for her next trip. She said next Fri. I'm booked up with family commitments all this week and through the weekend. So I'm thinking of asking her out for second date on Mon or Tue.

The big question though...how to get her over to my place so we can make out lol Or should I suggest something else (what? bowling or some such?) I was thinking of sending this but need a sanity check.

"I'd love to see you again before you leave for your trip. Are you free on Mon after work? We can make dinner together and watch a movie. I just bought this InstaPot gizmo but haven't used it yet [not a lie]"

What say the village elders?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you restart a conversation after a few or several days go by? Just a 'hey, what's up? how're you doing etc?' or something more interesting?
Game 101. Statement of intent.

I lead. She follows or next.

New girl's turning 18 everyday.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no spring chicken but I still mess up or sometimes don't do the right thing. So a couple of questions. Say you've been chatting with someone, you might have even gone out on a first date and you sense there's interest (she touches your arms, or tells you would love to get together again etc). Bottomline you know there's some level of interest. You then get busy with life, dating etc. Several days go by...how do you start the conversation up again?

Experience 1:
So this 8/10 woman (way out of my league), very sweet, funny and classy but with a boob job, botox etc. was very interested in meeting up. We met up around 7pm, sat outside the restaurant after they closed and didn't leave until past midnight, she touched me on my arm. Even grabbed me on my shoulders to shake me playfully then we hugged, I gave her a kiss on the cheek. A couple of days go by, I reach out to her and I get a response the next morning that she was busy etc etc. So we exchanged a couple of texts and then I asked her when she was "free to get together again so we can pick up where we last left off"...two days later now and no response. It's not a huge deal or a loss, there are plenty of other freaks in the dating sea.

Experience 2:
Went out with this 6/10 girl. I think she was trying too hard...projecting herself as a big humanitarian which isn't a bad thing but she also came across as a bit needy, wanting validation etc. Anyways, at the end of the date, we hugged, she says 'we should do this again, if you're open to it'. I said 'sure, have a good night'. Two days later I texted her to see if she wants to get together last weekend. She says she has a friend coming into town and we'll have to schedule it for another time. I say 'sure let me know when you're free and enjoy your weekend'. Then throughout the weekend she sends me pics with her female friend...etc But then since Mon I heard nothing. I figured she might say something about her friend now gone and what her availability might be. At this point I too was struggling with how to break the ice again and ask her out. It just so happened that I run into another match online with a girl with the same name (and it's a very unique name, I'd never heard it before). So I think perfect I'll use that to break the ice. I sent her a screenshot (without the full face) saying 'so what are the chances of me running into another [name] in less than 2 weeks' - she responds with 'haha, lucky you, you should play the lottery lol' so far so good but this is where I messed up, I responded with 'lucky? oh not yet haha' - silence after that. I try to keep the sexual innuendos in texts to a min but at the time I felt it wasn't a big deal. I mean we're in our 40s! can't be that up tight about normal stuff like that. Anyway, I'm thinking I might let a couple of days go by and see if she's still interested (I hate double texting).

So how do you restart a conversation after a few or several days go by? Just a 'hey, what's up? how're you doing etc?' or something more interesting?
You are overthinking things "what do i text?" "how do text it?" Its your personality when texting not us.

Second of all you never kiss a girl on the cheek maybe if u want to be her gaymale girlfriend do that again. You always go for the kiss and who ever says otherwise thats bunch of bs. Hugs and cheeks are for gaymale girlfriends if she has low interest she will turn her lips and you will get the cheek then you know where you stand.

And third phone is for dates not texting and telling your life story.

You call once a week thats it. When she starts chasing its easy afterwards.