"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dating problem , i need some suggestions

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
Hi guys
I went out on a date with this girl and really like her , we had a great date . But a friend of mine ( pretty much of a close friend ) like her so badly . I sticked to the bro code , then after a few days since the first date , i sent her a message , said that i liked her , i really enjoyed our date , but i didn't want the situation get tougher . She answer yes and sent me good night . Then i decided to take a step back , went no contact
After a few weeks of chasing without getting the desired result , he was rejected directly , and gave up already . I started blaming on myself for not going for what i wanted .
I want to meet her in person again then we can go out and talk . I don't have any ideas how to text her then arrange a meetup , i have to test the water first before showing my intent
I need some suggestions from you . Any help is appreciated
Thanks for reading
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
Just be direct with no hesitation
Tell your friend about it first
I did tell him about it . We are cool for now . I think i need to attract her some more before talking about relationships
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top