"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Dating problem , i need some suggestions

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
Hi guys
I went out on a date with this girl and really like her , we had a great date . But a friend of mine ( pretty much of a close friend ) like her so badly . I sticked to the bro code , then after a few days since the first date , i sent her a message , said that i liked her , i really enjoyed our date , but i didn't want the situation get tougher . She answer yes and sent me good night . Then i decided to take a step back , went no contact
After a few weeks of chasing without getting the desired result , he was rejected directly , and gave up already . I started blaming on myself for not going for what i wanted .
I want to meet her in person again then we can go out and talk . I don't have any ideas how to text her then arrange a meetup , i have to test the water first before showing my intent
I need some suggestions from you . Any help is appreciated
Thanks for reading
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
Just be direct with no hesitation
Tell your friend about it first
I did tell him about it . We are cool for now . I think i need to attract her some more before talking about relationships
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top