Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Older Women

Reaction score
So long story short I had some medical\health related issues and I didn't go on any dates for a long time maybe like 10 months. Past few months I've been getting back in the gym, lifting, MMA training, and I've cut a ton of weight, so of course my interest in females is peaking again.

There's and older women I see every once in a while walking my dog. She's always either alone or with another female, so I think it's probable she's single. If I had to guess she's probably 55 or so, but looks 45 and is in really great shape. Definitely not a super model, but considering she's just going out for a walk and not all dressed up she's pretty hot.

I've always preferred older women, but sometimes I think maybe I'm just being lazy? I used to work at a hospital and I would get hit on all the time by older women, especially married ones. I mean I am in good shape, but I'm guessing it's mostly just the fact their husbands were losers. One woman who had been hitting on me I ran into in the store with her husband. I went over to say hi just to be friendly, he was the size of a professional wrestler but he couldn't even look me in the eye and made self-deprecating comments whenever I complimented him. No wonder she is seeking attention from other men.

Anyway, do you think it's lazy and should just go meet women my own age, or should I go for it? Also, dumb question, but at her age everything still works right? I mean for some reason I just keep imaging sandpaper, but I'm pretty sure that's silly and it all works the same?

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything will work just fine at that age, from an in the bedroom perspective. You should go after all sorts of women, but it doesn't hurt to add older women to that list and isn't really being lazy, unless you feel you are using it as a crutch. I'm in my 30's, I've been dating girls in their mid 20's a lot and yesterday I ran into a woman in her mid 40's and decided to take her out as well. Don't see the harm in it. Being alpha is doing what YOU want to do, regardless of other people's expectations. Just make sure it isn't because you lack self confidence and are using older women as an easier mark to hide from insecurities. On the other hand a few lays under your belt after so long, will do wonders for your self-esteem anyways and making your game stronger over all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
55 years old? If you can have an erection with such a old woman you must have impressively high level of testosterone that you're naturally on roids.

Hit the gym instead you will get big and lean at the same time then go for hotties.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
55 years old? If you can have an erection with such a old woman you must have impressively high level of testosterone that you're naturally on roids.

Hit the gym instead you will get big and lean at the same time then go for hotties.
What if she has good skin and is nicely built. A 55 yo can be better conditioned than a 35 yo.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've nailed plenty of 50+ women and loved them all.
You guys said the older ladies have less of a strong smell downstairs, is it still a musky scent but more consistent or what?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo is an equal opportunity banger! Lazy my ass! I like older chicks. A woman is a woman is a woman. If I like, I'm gonna make a move even if it means I'm highly likely to take a hit. Being I spend most of my time working in the Atlanta Airport, it seems the older women who work there often desire a break from their work, especially those that are divorced.

I've had young and old tear off my robe in chambers. Older women are my preference.