Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating my friends.. Sister...

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
It's actually one of my best friends lmao. We've known each since we were babies. Kinda grown apart since he's gotten into weed and become a pothead and that's not my thing, but we do still hang out and talk. Anyways, his sister and I have always been on good terms. Not necessarily friends, but we get along and have all hung out together in the past. Well, I invited her out a couple weeks ago and kissed closed on the date, then we ended up going out again last night. We saw a movie, then went back to my place and it got sexual. It was funny, because she was coming onto me more than I was coming onto her. I actually TOLD her that I wanted to take things slow at some point during the making out, and 10 minutes later she was taking her own shirt and pants off and saying "we won't go too far." Well, we didn't. I didn't want too anyways. I was being sincere when I said I wanted to take it slow.

Well, today she texts me and we have this conversation:

Her: Hey, what did you tell my brother?
Me: Nothing. Why?
Her: Cuz.. He said "eww dude, you're nasty."
Me: I haven't told him anything about us.
Her: Okay. What did you tell to someone else?
Me: I haven't said anything to anyone.. Only you, me, and I guess our parents know that we've been seeing each other.
Her: Haha okay.

Drama already? Oh man.. Thoughts?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to realize women thrive off drama.

If I were to put money on it, those texts were just about her trying to stir up drama.

You played it fine.

As far as dating your BF's sister.. I did it in high school. At first it is a shock to them, but after a short time he'll actually be glad that you (a good guy) is dating her as opposed to someone he isn't close to.

Tovansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's alright dude. and I like the way you handle her text, I can kinda imagine you as a fine guy. sooner or later your bf will find out, which is fine, just don't play her I guess, since it will get ugly.

ThisStopsNow

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to get ugly when it's your best friends sister unless you plan on marrying her and that brings even more problems to the table. You handled yourself well in the texts. Goodluck my friend.