Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating married chicks

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The power of DJism

I can't put into words what the philsophies of this site has meant to me. I put a lot more stock into the articles from the main page and the DJ Bible than I do the message board. You have to troll through players and pimps and know-it-alls (yawn) on the board. But the entire philosophy of taking ownership of yourself and your emotions was incredibly valuable.

What I took the most from this site was to not let the rejections and break-ups rattle me so much. This REALLY used to throw me a curve and get me down. I used to obsess about what I was doing wrong and what allegedly was wrong with me.

Then I discovered this site.

I read one really great Allen Thompson article sent by a friend about how not to let a woman's emotions, acceptance, or rejection of one rule their life. It had a profound affect on my attitude and I read it again and again and I still do when I slip back into AFCdom. I believe the article is called "Kiss of Death" and it is soooooooo on the money. For others it's just another article. It spoke to me big time!

In turn I've dated some great women this year and though none worked out into anything serious, some did work out into good friends. Most importantly, when it didn't work out serious I walked away with a smile on my face, my confidence up, and I rebounded well.

Now I'm successfully dating and have met some real nteresting people, including one gal from the Bay Area who seems particularly intriguing.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the Bay Area.

If you touch my sister I will kill you.

caribguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread really hit home.

Last edited:

caribguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow,
This is a classic case of be careful of what you wish for......
My advice is to take a break..... That's right, walk away from the whole situation and clear your head.

Some times, too much easy ***** can really mess up a guy's priorities.

I've been in almost the exact situation, I needed to get out there and lay everything in sight. The married ones were the sweetest because it represented revenge against my ex who cheated on me.

When the guilt set in I realized that the revenge factor wasn't working for me anymore. (maybe it's the same for you)

Take a break, work on yourself, find new interests, hobbies etc.

Some of you guys are going to hate me, but I am gonna say it anyway. STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN (for a while anyway)

When you come back you’ll be fresh eager and ready for a new challenge.

Good luck

kuntribumkin

Reaction score
Wow what an eye opener. Sounds like Frit simply wants a fvck-buddy. Not divorced yet, but been going thru it for a year, I find myself wanting the same thing. I tonight, now question this desire. The delema as I see it is that most of these women are nutz! So if you know that, you try to seek out the least nutty ones. Frit's idea is good, because even if they are nutty, the married ones have someone else to spend there time with. This seems to be back firing for him now :(. I think we should digress to the DJ bible for insight. Being older (not necessarly wiser) then a lot of you folks, my gut says to walk away from the married ones. However, as my first few coffee dates have gone with whacked-out, nutty, absent minded physco single women, I agree with Frit's that married seems better! I am anxious to see what others continue to say on this thread.
KB

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The numbers game

* Funny stuff Porky, the Bay Area Babe is not your sister, it's someone else ... actually I haven't yet met her in person, but the e-mails are nice.

Interesting stuff about the coffee dates, and while I share some of this experience, one has to keep playing the numbers game with SINGLE women. One has to get to the point where you're not caring about whether you're accepted or rejected when asking out women. It took me a long time to get to this point, but once you do you can play the numbers game as in getting a lot of dates and then finding out which ones work.

I thought as I got older I would find a plethora of high quality, mature women. Instead I found a high number of immature women. Like most men, women don't have some kind of female DJ skills, i.e., they have not worked on themselves. Their divorce has them "reasoning" that all men are bad and so forth. I'm stunned at the number of whackos in the 30's and 40's. I had the foolish assumption they might actually work on themselves. This is where my foreign-women-are-better stuff came from because from my experience, most of these women had way better attitudes. (U.S. females would be amazed how much U.S. men appreciate a good attitude.)

To cut my long-windedness off: Play the numbers game with SINGLE women. Rule of thumb: You'll have to date a minimum of 5 to 10 to find one quality woman.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
My problem with you is,

you say you don't want committment and you dont really want to get into the dating routine.

However you also say you look over your shoulders, you and whatever married chic you hook up with have to go to places that she isn't known in. You have to go to places where she probably isn't gonna see people her or her husband knows. ANd the story goes on.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like this is being more "committed" to being uncommitted then actually committing to anything ever would be.

The biggest fear of hooking up with a married chic is, the husband.

Maybe he's an AFC or maybe he's cheating on her. Maybe he's a busy AFC businessman or maybe he's a busy DJ businessman. No matter what, you dont' know who this man is. You probably dont' care, but to me, it seems like your committing more to the idea of sleeping with "married" women then anything else. Even though you hate to committ right now.

And if there are any kids involved with this married women, it is never a good thing.

Maybe the husband isn't gonna go nuts because his wife cheats on him, but as you say, it's "WHAM BAM THANK U MAM" to this married women, don't be surprised if you're looking over your shoulders not only because of the husband, but also because of the kids.

Too much BS is involved with married women.

You say you hate committment, but you're taking too many risks being involved in this "non-committed" lifestyle.

Seems to me, you are more committed to something then you thought.

I couldn't have said it better...

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
may be true biker but i'm throwing in the towel. you only get your head clobbered when you marry a woman who are similar to the married ones i date.

it's actually a very touchy game that forces you to be on your toes. in the long run, it's not worth it.

at the time i started this run for the married roses, it served a purpose because i was flat broke thru divorce and bankruptcy. now that a few get serious and others think i am a doormat, it's time to close up business and get on with myself.

commitment is whatever you to tie yourself into. whether it be a woman, baseball game, a bowling team, who cares ! if youre tied down it boggs you down. the only thing worth really committing to is yourself and your frickin house payment.

it served it's purpose and now it's time to move on. to be honest with you all, i'm good with it, but time to be myself. see ya married chickies !

frat