Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Ideas article on home page

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article had some good ideas, but I have to respectfully disagree with the advice that said not to go to a movie on a first date. I've had many movie date first dates end up in bed -- sometimes even making out right in the theatre.

Think about it: you're doing something that gets the gal's emotions running, and you're close to her, which really works in your favor if there's any kind of a "vibe."

Therefore, I'm all for movie date first dates.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of "300" as being a tool for nookie... Something to consider....

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Actually, some of my movie dates that turned into overnighters were arthouse films that turned out to be rather dark social commentary flicks. Hardly what one would think of as "date movies." But the proof of the pudding is in the eating ... (humpf ... no pun intended, but I'll run with it...)

Actually, I could see how 300 (or ZOO, as I call it, because of the way the logo looks) could lead to wild, animal sex with a tomboyish, fitness freak, martial arts aficianado chick (sheeeiiit, I'm getting turned-on just thinking of it!).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Actually, I could see how 300 (or ZOO, as I call it, because of the way the logo looks) could lead to wild, animal sex with a tomboyish, fitness freak, martial arts aficianado chick (sheeeiiit, I'm getting turned-on just thinking of it!).
You lust after Angelina don'cha? :p

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, movie dates are so typical.

It really depends on the type of girl as to whether or not she'll have a good time or she'll be bored out of her mind.

I honestly suggest something to mix things up on the first date. An action date that gets her out of that "norm" and sets you as somebody unique.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood the lure of the movie date.
Last month was the first movie date I've ever been on and it's with my LTR!

I guess it depends on where your strengths lie.
I seduce through comfort and charm. It's hard to do that in a theater.

A movie is just 90 minutes of me not being able to work my game.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two girlfriends of mine told me they got pretty wet during 300... I haven't seen it with a girl, but that'd be a good idea.
Also any funny movies work... the girl stays happy laughing, you both have fun, and you hardly have to talk!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
The article had some good ideas, but I have to respectfully disagree with the advice that said not to go to a movie on a first date. I've had many movie date first dates end up in bed -- sometimes even making out right in the theatre.
I don't even think it had anything to do with the movies. They were probably just mad attracted to you from the beginning. You could have probably just gone for a free walk in the park or whatever and still have gotten @ss from these chicks. Fools Mate!