Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[DATING]HighSchool. Wall of TEXT. Help needed.

ConfusedHSer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been lurking these forums for quite some time now, and I need some help.
I have a few key inquiries that I haven't been finding answers to.
So some background information I'm average-above average looking, good grades, arts, etc so I have the basic materials.
However I have pretty horrible social skills seeing as a couple years back I was a basement gaming nerd, I decided to take incentive and start working out and quitting meaningless tasks like gaming altogether.
So fast forward into current time, I'm doing okay with women had my first girlfriend break up with me a couple months ago due to my idiocy and lack of knowledge. I decided to go look around for some help online.

So------
Usually when I start talking with girls we have a quick conversation in real life, they add me on Facebook we chat a bit and they give me their MSN and number (without me asking).
We talk on MSN once or twice (I make sure I don't contact them first, and when we do talk I keep it brief).
Eventually they want to meet up again (they're pretty much asking me on a date, but they don't call it that), and tryyyyyyyyy and keep the conversation going and try and put in some C&C and kino, but I don't think I'm doing it right.
Could I have some example scenarios and lines that you've used (just to see what they look like).
Also when we go out to eat am I supposed to pay? I'm not sure if it's a formal date (but it's just me and a girl and she asked me to go out with her). I usually just partially pay for them, for example the bill comes to like 22.50, I'll be like just give me a 10 and I'll get the bill.

Is this right?
Can I have some more tips?
I've read through most of the DJ bible, but are there any other reccomended articles I can read?
I realize asking online is stupid, but this site seems to work.
NOTE: Younger ages-- age 16-18. :wave:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate and state what you want more clearly? So first of, you want to read what DJ_Hero showed you, that's good stuff. Natural game is the way to go.
And looks will only get you so far. Grades are just another limiting belief that has come with social conditioning. Grades don't matter to girls, do it for yourself.
I was a hardcore gamer myself, so I can relate. What games? :D

Okay so I just get lost in this part of your post. Please organize yourself. It looks to me as you are rambling on about how chicks like you. If you are posting this for advice, state your questions more clearly. It seems that you have high value or the chicks are desperate. What it is is up to you to figure out. And yeah, you pay half n half.

I think you just have self-esteem issues. I think that you look better than you say you do, due to lack of confidence (atleast I used to be like that). Just start believing in yourself, and things will fall in place for you.

I believe pick-up lines are bull****, however I use some when I feel like it. It's spontaneus, and not planned. I suggest that you read through the HS forum, the main forum doesn't really contain anything worth reading. Dig a little in the archive and find some old goldbits. Find Fingers weapons of mass seduction down there, It's a great read.
Tell us how it goes.

ConfusedHSer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have a slight self esteem issue, but I don't show it and keep it deep down.
Well at this age, we don't have a lot of money, a car, .etc so contact can't always be as spontaneous as I'd like it to be.

Basically I'm looking for some average people sharing some of their experiences, scenarios and example conversations (brief and paraphrased is fine).
:) Thank you two for the responses, I'll get into reading those articles as soon as possible.