Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating gets much better for men as you age. Read on...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post on @MatureDJ thread about A 30 something comes to a harsh realization but just decided to start a new post as what I have to say is important to the younger guys.

I know a lot of you guys are young, but your dating prospects don't dry up and the world doesn't end at 30. It doesn't end for high quality women either.

I'm over 45 so I'm qualified to say this with 100% certainty because I'm living it:

- Your dating prospects actually IMPROVE with age. If you're 35-45+ you can date women younger who have never been married or dip into the divorcee pool which at that point is also lucrative. In this day and age, MANY women who are 40 look 30 or younger if they take care of themselves and have a little help from Mother Nature.

- If you stay in shape, enhance your looks, invest $ wisely, maybe start a business, or work your way into a good job, you'll be in the upper 5% of ALL men no matter what age. One thing I've learned since I made my dating comeback 4+ years ago is the age difference issue in dating is much more acceptable now. I only date women 15-25 years younger. All HB7+ too. It's really easy, for me anyway. I have a hot, 28 year old chemist blowing up my phone now as I kept her at bay during the quarantine. BUT, you need to create the advantages I mentioned above--which you can control 100%.

-Most women around 35 stop playing all the dating merry-go-round games too. They’re more honest and take and give less BS. Sure, some 35 years old women act like 16 year old’s, so be on the lookout and cut them if they get on your nerves. If you have value, you'll be fine and in demand. Some have kids, some don't. Fewer women are deciding to have kids these days.

- I've found 90% (maybe a conservative estimate) of men 40 and over are VERY docile, beta, and blue pill. They'll do ANYTHING for a relationship and many date like little kids or teens (all nervous, unsure, overly accommodating, insecure)--still. Sad. They are VERY clingy and supplicating. Act like a DJ and you'll naturally attract all sorts of women. I just got hit up by a 23 year old on Hinge today.

- Don't listen to all the "Chicken Little's" (Panic! Panic! The sky is falling!) out there. Life is A LOT better in your 40's and beyond once you establish yourself. You get attention from all sorts of women. Are there flakes and bitches? Yes. BUT, what comes with age (for most successful men anyway) is a natural IDGAF attitude about women. You just shrug your shoulders and find another one. By default, you don't accept flaky behavior from people, men or women. You just cut and move on, no big deal.

So don't freak out about aging. It's actually much better on this side.

Ciao.

~Dash~

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im getting a taste of the divorcee pool right now. There's a plethora of hot divorcees. Fun ones too. And some who lack the confidence they once had when they were younger so they're easier to hook up with. God I'm glad I'm a male.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im getting a taste of the divorcee pool right now. There's a plethora of hot divorcees. Fun ones too. And some who lack the confidence they once had when they were younger so they're easier to hook up with. God I'm glad I'm a male.
I agree 100%. This is a market you likely couldn't tap into if you were much younger. Divorced women are not "damaged goods" as many say. All things end, including marriages which is also reason to REALLY think twice about it if you're a man.

Divorced women can be really horny too because they may have been in sexless marriages and their time is a bit more limited. It all works for me.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post on @MatureDJ thread about A 30 something comes to a harsh realization but just decided to start a new post as what I have to say is important to the younger guys.

I know a lot of you guys are young, but your dating prospects don't dry up and the world doesn't end at 30. It doesn't end for high quality women either.

I'm over 45 so I'm qualified to say this with 100% certainty because I'm living it:

- Your dating prospects actually IMPROVE with age. If you're 35-45+ you can date women younger who have never been married or dip into the divorcee pool which at that point is also lucrative. In this day and age, MANY women who are 40 look 30 or younger if they take care of themselves and have a little help from Mother Nature.

- If you stay in shape, enhance your looks, invest $ wisely, maybe start a business, or work your way into a good job, you'll be in the upper 5% of ALL men no matter what age. One thing I've learned since I made my dating comeback 4+ years ago is the age difference issue in dating is much more acceptable now. I only date women 15-25 years younger. All HB7+ too. It's really easy, for me anyway. I have a hot, 28 year old chemist blowing up my phone now as I kept her at bay during the quarantine. BUT, you need to create the advantages I mentioned above--which you can control 100%.

-Most women around 35 stop playing all the dating merry-go-round games too. They’re more honest and take and give less BS. Sure, some 35 years old women act like 16 year old’s, so be on the lookout and cut them if they get on your nerves. If you have value, you'll be fine and in demand. Some have kids, some don't. Fewer women are deciding to have kids these days.

- I've found 90% (maybe a conservative estimate) of men 40 and over are VERY docile, beta, and blue pill. They'll do ANYTHING for a relationship and many date like little kids or teens (all nervous, unsure, overly accommodating, insecure)--still. Sad. They are VERY clingy and supplicating. Act like a DJ and you'll naturally attract all sorts of women. I just got hit up by a 23 year old on Hinge today.

- Don't listen to all the "Chicken Little's" (Panic! Panic! The sky is falling!) out there. Life is A LOT better in your 40's and beyond once you establish yourself. You get attention from all sorts of women. Are there flakes and bitches? Yes. BUT, what comes with age (for most successful men anyway) is a natural IDGAF attitude about women. You just shrug your shoulders and find another one. By default, you don't accept flaky behavior from people, men or women. You just cut and move on, no big deal.

Ciao.

~Dash~
I can confirm all this. Dating is easier for me now than it was when I was younger, and that comes from the self-improvement I've engaged in.

Getting women is not about following a script, getting women is about being yourself and accepting that you and a woman may not like you when you're yourself, if you accept that without having your ego bruised, you'll have the attitude women are attracted to.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. You just gave me hope as a single young father. At 35 my daughter will be 16, my son 12 and i will stay hopefully unmarried/Single. That's maybe an advantage over the men who will just start to build a family or get divorced.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. You just gave me hope as a single young father. At 35 my daughter will be 16, my son 12 and i will stay hopefully unmarried/Single. That's maybe an advantage over the men who will just start to build a family or get divorced.
Like I mentioned, women won't be magically attracted to you just because you're older. You need advantages to bring to the table; being in great shape physically really helps, but so does stability in the form of property, career/job, investments and $. Not because all women are gold diggers, it just shows you have maturity (which IS huge for women), smarts, pride in your appearance, goals, and can take care of yourself. Simple stuff, but it takes a lot of hard work which many young men seem to be averse to these days.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if you are LTR oriented, I've never dated a marriage quality woman above the age of 23.
The best LTR I ever had (9 years) was with a very attractive, well-educated, responsible woman I met back in 2007 at my gym. I was 41 when I met her. She was 30. We could have, and she really wanted to, get married but I was so-so on it. The relationship ran it's course and we split in March of 2016. No hard feelings, things just came to an end.

I just don't think women in their 20's are emotionally mature enough (men neither) to handle the rigors, requisite communication, and strong problem solving skills that are required for a successful LTR or marriage. Things level out in your 30's and the best time to marry if you're a man is in your early 40's. All the men I know who married early are either divorced or are in marriages they don't want to be in.

Just my experience.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love assets. Its in their DNA
This is true, but I don't think it always equates to gold digger on the woman's part. Having some assets means you work hard, have smarts, good judgement, problem solving, decision making, and most of all emotional and mental maturity which women DO look for in a mate.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ciao.

~Dash~
Amen Brother. I agree. :up:

48 here that's dated 28-52 so far...

Funny story: I can definitely agree that a lot of older 40+ dudes are docile and need to get a clue. One of the gals that I dated told me previous date she had, the guy came up to her door with a bouquet of flowers on a FIRST date. LOL. I mean who does that in this day and age?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best LTR I ever had (9 years) was with a very attractive, well-educated, responsible woman I met back in 2007 at my gym. I was 41 when I met her. She was 30. We could have, and she really wanted to, get married but I was so-so on it. The relationship ran it's course and we split in March of 2016. No hard feelings, things just came to an end.

I just don't think women in their 20's are emotionally mature enough (men neither) to handle the rigors, requisite communication, and strong problem solving skills that are required for a successful LTR or marriage. Things level out in your 30's and the best time to marry if you're a man is in your early 40's. All the men I know who married early are either divorced or are in marriages they don't want to be in.

Just my experience.
My only issue with this is I don't want to be 55 and my son be 15. I'd still like to be able to run football drills with him or keep up with him in soccer or the weightroom, etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen Brother. I agree. :up:

48 here that's dated 28-52 so far...

Funny story: I can definitely agree that a lot of older 40+ dudes are docile and need to get a clue. One of the gals that I dated told me previous date she had, the guy came up to her door with a bouquet of flowers on a FIRST date. LOL. I mean who does that in this day and age?
Someone married 20 yrs who just got divorved would! They don't know the hell what's going on. All the time they were hating the men successful at dating.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only issue with this is I don't want to be 55 and my son be 15. I'd still like to be able to run football drills with him or keep up with him in soccer or the weightroom, etc.
I totally get this.

In this case, you'll have to really qualify the women you date and ultimately marry. Nothing is ever 100% but you can swing the odds in your favor by being selective.

Set yourself up as the one who is the prize, not her.

Good luck.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone married 20 yrs who just got divorved would! They don't know the hell what's going on. All the time they were hating the men successful at dating.
True!
That's why it's great that these kinds of forums exists so those guys can hopefully educate themselves and find out what's really going on these days compared to before. That's what I did after 15 years. But for the record, I read these forums and articles FIRST before I attempted to date again. Hopefully most of the other dudes coming out of a LTR or marriage does the same...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a very valid concern but even more incentive to keep up your health. I'm 48 and have a 6yo in addition to 11 and 10. Do the math on the 6yo. LOL. I consider myself in better shape than when I was in my 30's but the one thing you can't improve upon are joints. If they start deteriorating, there's not too much you can do. Some are luckier than others so YMMV. That's the only issue I have as I can't run a 25min 5k with my 10yo son.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ciao.

~Dash~
This board needed this post given some of the recent topics. Thanks, Dash.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Ciao.

~Dash~
cope. women older than 20 dont exist. these are not women. keep coping.

OFC grandmas will do anything to get in your bed.. but theyre useless...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the common wisdom of the boomers etc but that is not my experience. my experience is that women don't mature they just become more jaded and to be single in your thirties as a woman means that particularly in the online dating era you must have some sort of attachment disorder because how could you possibly not have attached to one of the 100 men (minimum) you've dated to that point?

I will say, pre online dating it is certainly possible for a career oriented woman to just simply not find anyone until her late 20s early 30s, sure.
The women I know of who are still single in their mid-late 20s seem to have chronic psychological issues that both caused them to still be single in the first place, and that get worse because of their lifestyle.

I don't think my semi-ex who bragged that she fvcked 16+ guys in a few months after refusing to have sex with me before a marriage ritual is gonna be in a healthy relationship 10 years from now. My other ex who I'm about to fvck in a few weeks who recently told me she had tried to set up 2 guys to gangbang her but one of them backed out, and she says she feels like a failure, she goes to therapy, she takes medication, I don't think there's a bright future ahead for her either. I think of another woman who rejected me years back who is as chronically single as ever and now seriously depreciated from her bad habits, with my former acquaintance telling stories of other men she rejected in her past and her toxic friend influencing her. She's done. And the woman who gave me my worst rejection ever is still as single as ever despite the vast array of men she must be catfishing like she basically did with me.

Those women are all 20-something. Not all women who settle down early are psychologically healthy, we all see that for ourselves, but with women who are 30+ and still single you are trying to shop for decent cars in a crash test refuse yard. I dislike categorical generalizations but from what I can see, a psychologically healthy woman won't be single past a certain point in her 20s. If she is still single in her 30s, she has to be damaged, and "attachment disorder" as you said is a good way to specify it.

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted I'm just dipping my toes into the OLD dating pool again coming off of a LTR I'm not finding that to be the case.

I think it is harder than when I was 42. It seems 45+ is the magic no where women in their 30s don't want anything to do with you. I get a lot of likes from those in their 40s (and 50s) but many are post-wall and most have bad attitudes (bitter, entitled, lazy, disrespectful).

Now I'm not a Chad nor white so there's that. However, I'm probably in the best shape of my life physically. I can also retire today if I wanted to but want to work a few more years until my kid's through college. But you can't say that stuff up front nor do you want to attract the gold diggers.

I'm still certain there are a few decent women out there but you just have to wait longer and work harder to find them.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience is that women don't mature they just become more jaded and to be single in your thirties as a woman means that particularly in the online dating era you must have some sort of attachment disorder because how could you possibly not have attached to one of the 100 men (minimum) you've dated to that point?
Like you, I've dated probably 50 or more women over 30 the past 4 years and just haven't found the "jaded woman" attitude to be all that prevalent. Maybe I screen really well. Maybe I'm just lucky. On dates, I've found that our personalities, goals, or lifestyles didn't mesh, but can't remember coming away saying "She's a jaded man-hater."

One reason might be because the women I choose to date need to be physically attractive and in good shape with some smarts so likely they're the ones doing the dumping (remember, 97% of all guys have no f*ucking clue about women) as opposed to being dumped or "wronged," so they really have nothing to be jaded about. Many were in relationships or marriages that just didn't work out, but they weren't angry about them. Just my experience, though.

Maybe we just agree to disagree on this one.

Good luck to you.