"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dating foreign chick from India

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Here's the situation: I sat next to this HB8 (IMO at least) in my calculus class last week and got her number. She's from India. So I called her up and we're supposed to go out to dinner Wednesday night.

The thing is, I've never dated a foreign chick ever. I don't know what to expect. She's from Bombay and has gone to school here for three years (she's a freshman in college and I'm a sophomore). She's fluent in English and everything, but I don't know how she'll react if I try to kiss her. I also drive a really loud car and I don't know if she'll be turned off by that or something. Basically, I'm not in my element here.

Has anyone ever dated a foreign chick, or have any insights to share about doing so? Is there anything I should keep in mind so as to not offend her or something? Does anybody know anything about Indian culture and Indian chicks in particular?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude do some searches on Indian culture, learn some phrases. Then just be yourself...and when you are conversating with her, respond in her language, she will be surpised and when she asks where you learned it just say you had a friend who was from India or something.

I know this is kind of try hard but she will be impressed by your cultural diversity. Anyway, dont worry about your gotdamn car, what are you gonna do? Sell it so you can date this chick? Come on dude, rev that muther fvcking engine and cruise.. who cares what she says about it.

Just be happy your going on a date with a hot east indian (something ive never done but would liike to). Also, dont discuss religion or any of that BS, you should know this already tho.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Im from bombay/India & girls are all wired the same way. It depends how she is as an individual.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
No, Do not try to impress her. Just ask a couple questions about her and let that be the topic of dinner conversation.

She's just like any other girl.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Just so you know her parents will come on the date with you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Heh, like i said depends how she is - whether introverted or extroverted , liberal or conservative etc ..

Also You can ask her stuff about India & make convo.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What are you getting at, here?

You want to be someone OTHER than yourself in order to impress this girl? What happens if you start dating her? Are you going to keep up the facade so you can PRETEND to be the kind of guy that "foreign girls" like? Struggle through a relationship and do things you really don't to do just to be able to say you "have someone?"

Beyond basic respect for the culture, you don't have to do ANYTHING different. Don't tolerate annoying or unattractive behaviors from a girl just because she's foreign...you wouldn't with a domestic girl.

You may FIND stuff about that culture that you want to assimilate because YOU think it benefits or complements YOU as a person, but that's a different story entirely.
 
Top