"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dating ex's relative

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
Would you ever considering dating one of your ex's relatives? Last year I was involved in a committed relationhip with this 19 year old girl for about 8 months. Things got messy (I told her I was in love with someone else) and so it obviously ended and we are just friends now.

One time, I met an aunt of her's and helped her aunt with some homework (she is taking some part-time university courses). Well a few months later, she gets a new job and is looking to hire consultants. I am selected as one the consultants from a pool that they utilize on a regular basis.

Well, a while ago, my ex told me that her aunt broke up w/ her boyfriend. Her aunt is good looking and more mature than my ex and more within my age range. We have also gotten to know each other through work.

Is she off limits?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Would you ever considering dating one of your ex's relatives?

UHHH:

HELL FAWKING NO!!!!!!!

I'm not that desperate. I just heard about this woman who is now dating her best friends soon to be ex-husband...now that is also some trashy skanky assed shyt.

There are too many fine women out there without having to resort to low life shyt like this.

And then you gotta see your ex's funky ass to at gatherings. Done is Done.
 

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
If she had dumped you it would be like a little revenge(mm...no...A GREAT REVENGE)...

but you dumped her...so it might hurt her...

but in this world if you dont eat, you'll be eaten...if you like the girl DO IT... !!!( but try not to hurt her as possible)...


REMEMBER... Always try not to hurt innocent people...this world of romance, love, and rejection, has too much pain allready...even though sometimes it is unavoidable...
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
How long ago was it? December last year or January last year?
Is your ex (and her parents) close to her aunt?
Did she introduce the two of you?
Why did your ex tell you her aunt was now single?
Are you and your ex REALLY over each other?

Unless your answers to these really suggest that you and the ex are finished with each other and everything is sweet, then YES! the aunt is absolutely off limits. It would just be awkward as hell and there are women out there who are just as great without the uncomfortable family ties.
 

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Maybe you could someday become your ex-girlfriend's uncle!

If'n your fambly an' y'all don't mind none havin' screwed your niece!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Only for temporary revenge. But it would depend on the past circumstances involved. If it's distant family, and I really liked her, maybe.

-Rabid
 
Top