Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating ebooks

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of you guys have bought dating ebooks from this website, like double your dating, or swinggcats ebook?

im wondering if they are worth it, or any good anyway

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I first read Double your Dating and that totally opened my eyes. After absorbing DYD material, I got Swinggcat's book and got a few extra pointers there.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I agree, DYD is good.
The DYD ebook is pretty basic stuff, but the advanced series is dynamite.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
you can find them on p2p programs. No need to buy em.
I may be oversteping my bounds but I wouldn't suggest telling people to do that. Many of the people who write these ebooks are patrons to this site.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I may be oversteping my bounds but I wouldn't suggest telling people to do that. Many of the people who write these ebooks are patrons to this site.
id buy em anyway, i dont steal things

so is the DYD ebook actually like, stuff i would learn just by reading the bible compared to the advanced series which i would definately learn beyond anything this website and these forums could teach me?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shagnscoob
id buy em anyway, i dont steal things

so is the DYD ebook actually like, stuff i would learn just by reading the bible compared to the advanced series which i would definately learn beyond anything this website and these forums could teach me?
A portion of the stuff is covered in the bible however the eBooks are set up a bit better as a learning mechanism more so than an information repository.

Think of comparing a school text book to an encyclopedia. The encyclopedia may have more information but you wouldn't read one from beginning to end, you would look up information on a specific topic.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if some of the authors put stuff up on p2p.

You get a chance to see SOME of their stuff, if it's any good you buy the stuff that you can't download.

Personally, although I rate DYD stuff highly, I parted with good money for the Michael Pilinski ebook and it's ideal for the type of newbies you get on here who whine about not having the balls to approach.

I've seen the Swinggcat stuff on p2p and that was ok too.

If I wrote a book, I'd invest in having it printed;)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've bough a few of the cheaper ones

Dating Insider -- which I may have found via other sources than this site -- was a real eye-opener. Very good stuff about the importance of charisma. It explained just what was happening when I was "on." 5 stars.

Double Your Dating backfired when I tried to hard to force the ****y/funny thing and became a bit too much of a jerk for my own good. Best if you have the gift of gab. Otherwise OK if you de-emphasize the ****y/funny. Best to de-program guys who drive gals away with wuss behavior.

The best of all for me was Miike Pilinki's High Status Male ebook. It's very much in the Pook self-improvement vein. It gives good, practical info on how to make the matter of approaching women essentially a non-issue. 5 stars.

Swinggcat's articles look very good, too, but after the other stuff and this site, I thing a lot of his stuff would be going down paths I've already travelled.