Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Coworkers: Win A Stupid Prize!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, proving my speculation that most of the guys who get involved in these normie sports like Basketball and Football lack serious game and have to rely on the immediate circle for sex. I have always been shocked in my youth at just how awful the game of your average football or basketball dude is compared to that of a soccer star. I mean just look at the Deshaun Watson case for example.

It always seems like guys who play soccer, drive for Formula 1, or do MMA seem to have the best game and slay the hardest. Meanwhile, your typical dude involved in a normie sport like basketball and football is constantly running into this sort of stuff. I mean go back to Robert Kraft and the massage issue lol.

Dudes in these blue pilled normie sports are too brainwashed by Stephen A Smith and Woke ESPN to where they are too afraid to really run true game. Too much spotlight on them and too many beer chugging fans that would shame them for getting around.

Once again, disconnecting from normie beer chugging sports like the NBA and NFL truly took my game to the next level. You'd be shocked at just how blue pilled and SIMPy the men who are into these sports are. Then you have time wasters that just want to talk all day long and not do anything with their lives.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, proving my speculation that most of the guys who get involved in these normie sports like Basketball and Football lack serious game and have to rely on the immediate circle for sex. I have always been shocked in my youth at just how awful the game of your average football or basketball dude is compared to that of a soccer star. I mean just look at the Deshaun Watson case for example.
Ime Udoka did spend parts of 7 seasons in the NBA and played college basketball. He had enough opportunities to get pusssy via being an athlete.

There are NBA guys who get laid a lot. Magic Johnson with the Lakers in the 1980s was one of those guys. Wilt Chamberlain in the 1960s/early 1970s just as the Sexual Revolution was taking place.

It always seems like guys who play soccer, drive for Formula 1, or do MMA seem to have the best game and slay the hardest. Meanwhile, your typical dude involved in a normie sport like basketball and football is constantly running into this sort of stuff. I mean go back to Robert Kraft and the massage issue lol.
Robert Kraft is not athletic at all. He's a businessman. There are many rich businessmen who are not good at attraction-seduction game.

Dudes in these blue pilled normie sports are too brainwashed by Stephen A Smith and Woke ESPN to where they are too afraid to really run true game. Too much spotlight on them and too many beer chugging fans that would shame them for getting around.

Once again, disconnecting from normie beer chugging sports like the NBA and NFL truly took my game to the next level. You'd be shocked at just how blue pilled and SIMPy the men who are into these sports are. Then you have time wasters that just want to talk all day long and not do anything with their lives.
I'm into my own playing of sports, not watching them. I agree that you did the right thing from disconnecting from the NBA-NFL-MLB normie sports leagues. Also disconnect from the smaller sports too. It is best for game. I also think it is good that you don't golf either.