Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Coaches Who've Helped Me Along The Way

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, as the title suggests.

These are some of the guys who've helped me in some way, shape, or form within the past 3 years.

There are many guys/dating coaches who market themselves as "Red Pill" or "Alpha Male", but the following are the guys who've resonated with me the most.

I am at levels now to whereas I do not need or seek advice from any of them now, as I have my own philosophies.

But I must shout them out for all the game that I've benefited from them.

I will list how they've helped me, and my biggest critique of them (if any).

The entire list/analysis won't all be covered in one post, so I will add to the thread as time progresses.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FitXFearless (FXF), this was the first guy who I stumbled across in the Red Pill Mansosphere...about 3 years ago.

He was my first introduction to Red Pill knowledge and Alpha Male mentality.

I was on Youtube seeking answers, and stumbled across one of his videos.

In the video I watched (the first one I watched), he was stating that there was a chick who got angry at him (I forgot the reason why), and threatened to not come over to his place for some action.

He basically was saying "This bytch must not know who I am, if she think I give a fuk about whether she comes over tonight. Do she know how many other bytches I got??"

He seemed INSULTED that the chick thought that she was doing something...when little did she know, she was dealing with a SAVAGE who didn't give a FUK about her and whether she would come over that night...when all he wanted to do was FUK anyway.

His pure savage'try was something that I had NEVER seen before, and at that time in my life I needed that "I don't give a fuk" attitude, based on what I was going through at the time.

Strengths: I think his overall game is good for guys who aren't Mode One, and are just trying to navigate through their dating lives (like most of you on here).

Most of his videos are along the lines of...

"10 Things A Man Should Never Do On A First Date".

"Dump Her If She Does This"

"5 Way To Know If She Likes You".

Titles like that are designed to draw you in, and he provide solid logic/reasoning behind his insight...and I think most guys on here would benefit from him.

Weaknesses: To be honest, I haven't watched any of his videos in a longggg time and even during those beginning stages, I did not watch many of his videos...but I do know that he was once against cold approaching, but he has since retracted from that position.

By all appearances, he does not appear to be Mode One, and I consider that a weakness.

Overall, the dude is solid and I HIGHLY recommend him to most of you guys on here.

Attachments

M

member160292

If you want to get a discussion going, perhaps the subject title should be

Dating Coaches Who've Helped YOU Along The Way

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get a discussion going, perhaps the subject title should be

Dating Coaches Who've Helped YOU Along The Way
*Looks at title*

Nah, it looks good to me.

As much as it aint needed, I appreciate your unsolicited suggestion tho.

Thanks.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RP is synonymous with 0 receipts. Typically bashing marriage and secretly marriages. Cringe!

The new con is women regurgitating the male talking points.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RP is synonymous with 0 receipts. Typically bashing marriage and secretly marriages. Cringe!
There is contention amongst the RP community about whether marriage is RP/Alpha.

Opinions vary.

The new con is women regurgitating the male talking points.
Hmm. Ehhh.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

StephisCold

I was in a low, sunken, depressive stage and was once again on youtube, searching for answers.

I mentioned above that FitXFearless was the first one who planted the seed of the whole "I dont givva fuk" mentality".

Well, so did Steph.

Steph (during the time) was making videos that seemed more catered to my circumstances.

He made a video about women cheating (if memory serves me correct), and he looked into the camera and basically yelled..

"Why...DO...YOU...GIVE A FUK about what she is doing"????

"LEVEL THE FUK UP!!!"

It was as if he was talking directly to me at that point.

His point was; STOP BEING DEPRESSED. BE A MAN. LEVEL THE FUK UP.

That point resonated with me.

Some of Steph's content is similar to that of FitXFearless, except Steph's content also focuses on pop culture and the latest stuff going on in the news as it pertains to men/women relationships (such as celebrity relationship gossip).

Admittedly, he was once a beta male, and did beta things.

That is, until he had his heart broken and his heart turned cold, thus, the name: Stephiscold.

I would invite you guys to check out his story, and follow him if your heart is willing.

Strengths: Steph is a cool, mellow dude and can be funny at times. He often uses a quirky, "beta" voice when he depicts what a beta male might say in a given situation, which most find funny. He is young, yet he provides sound life lessons to men twice his age.

The life lessons are important, and are an extra bonus to the dating advice.

Weaknesses: Steph is very big on men stepping up on their status game, which I disagree with. He also is against cold approaching (of which he views as a beta concept), and that is a point I so strongly disagree, that I no longer follow him.

I think I know why he feels the way he does about cold approaching, but that is another story.

However, since he provided some early gold nuggets in my life (that I needed at the time), I still give props where its due, and I would still recommend him to folks.

Attachments

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like FXF, watched an hour of his stuff yesterday. Resonated quite a bit. I hope the thread stays on topic and doesn’t turn into a semantics argument. This really has potential. Always appreciate your efforts Venom!

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like FXF, watched an hour of his stuff yesterday. Resonated quite a bit. I hope the thread stays on topic and doesn’t turn into a semantics argument. This really has potential. Always appreciate your efforts Venom!
Fa sho. As long as my contributions benefits SOMEONE out there, my job is done.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is contention amongst the RP community about whether marriage is RP/Alpha.

Opinions vary.
I've not gotten married. There's a good chance a marriage fails if you do it. It's not easy to do it. There's a better chance of succeeding if you try to red pill a marriage but still a high risk of failure.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think marrying is the ultimate Alpha move. Means you've found a woman worthy enough to share your kingdom with. The quality of that woman is a mirror of the quality of the man's kingdom.
Fvcking hoes is something anyone with enough time and/or money on his hands can do.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Opinions vary.

Hmm. Ehhh.
Your missing the point. Bash marriage. Secretly married.

Preach game. Don't approach.

Shill e books and rubbish programs.

No receipts.

Sheeple buy.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

StephisCold

I was in a low, sunken, depressive stage and was once again on youtube, searching for answers.

I mentioned above that FitXFearless was the first one who planted the seed of the whole "I dont givva fuk" mentality".

Well, so did Steph.

Steph (during the time) was making videos that seemed more catered to my circumstances.

He made a video about women cheating (if memory serves me correct), and he looked into the camera and basically yelled..

"Why...DO...YOU...GIVE A FUK about what she is doing"????

"LEVEL THE FUK UP!!!"

It was as if he was talking directly to me at that point.

His point was; STOP BEING DEPRESSED. BE A MAN. LEVEL THE FUK UP.

That point resonated with me.

Some of Steph's content is similar to that of FitXFearless, except Steph's content also focuses on pop culture and the latest stuff going on in the news as it pertains to men/women relationships (such as celebrity relationship gossip).

Admittedly, he was once a beta male, and did beta things.

That is, until he had his heart broken and his heart turned cold, thus, the name: Stephiscold.

I would invite you guys to check out his story, and follow him if your heart is willing.

Strengths: Steph is a cool, mellow dude and can be funny at times. He often uses a quirky, "beta" voice when he depicts what a beta male might say in a given situation, which most find funny. He is young, yet he provides sound life lessons to men twice his age.

The life lessons are important, and are an extra bonus to the dating advice.

Weaknesses: Steph is very big on men stepping up on their status game, which I disagree with. He also is against cold approaching (of which he views as a beta concept), and that is a point I so strongly disagree, that I no longer follow him.

I think I know why he feels the way he does about cold approaching, but that is another story.

However, since he provided some early gold nuggets in my life (that I needed at the time), I still give props where its due, and I would still recommend him to folks.
This guy hits. Recommend

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your missing the point. Bash marriage. Secretly married.
First off, you are GENERALIZING.

Because none of the RP guys I followed (and who've helped me) have done what you are claiming.

So your point is invalid.

Preach game. Don't approach.
Yeah but due to the fact that most of you mf'ers on here don't approach women either, that shouldn't be a problem.

Shill e books and rubbish programs.

No receipts.

Sheeple buy.
The game is sold, not told.

If I can make money off my advice, I would do it too.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, these are black coaches and black guys have a different vibe and typically attract different women than non-black guys.

Do you think Steph and FitX's advice (along with Currie's) is equally applicable to non-black guys as they are to black dudes?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, these are black coaches and black guys have a different vibe and typically attract different women than non-black guys.

Do you think Steph and FitX's advice (along with Currie's) is equally applicable to non-black guys as they are to black dudes?
I do.

Or perhaps you can provide a piece of advice that they offer, which doesn't apply equally across the board to all guys.

Please share and lets discuss.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Have you listened to either?