Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating as a single dad is it even possible.

Starcrusher55

Reaction score
Man these b*tches are ruthless. 3 kids, and she blasts off with a co-worker. Unbelievable.

But nonetheless, it's the reality. Best advice I can give you right now (and you seem to already have accepted this) is that she's gone and ain't coming back. Once that's internalized, it's much easier to get back.

Like everybody else has said, don't try and get into a competition with her regarding who can move on fast enough. Just stay away from her except for the parenting duties. Unfortunately you also need to accept that there will be frustration there, because you're not going to agree on the parenting/discipline, and one of you will be an enabler.

Getting ass should be far down your list at the moment. Rub one out, go to Vegas, whatever you have to do until your mind clears.
yeah, it was pretty ruthless I mean I supported her for 9 years while she went to college and moved my life around so she could work when she found a job. At her first opportunity, she leaves me for another dude. I understand the getting ass should not be a priority but the thought of dating again after so long kinda scares and excites me. I am not in a competition with her in any regard and if I was she already won. And during the divorce, I am going to only be working on myself and taking care of my kids, and enjoying as much time with them as I can.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whats the alternative? Getting a plate pregnant by "accident", have her throw twins and end up with 5 kids to pay for?

Lets be real, a load of 20 and 30 year olds dont know **** if they want kids or not and his goal for the next years shouldnt be to find a woman that wants kids from him anyway.

And IF he decides in 5 or 10 years that he has found a worthy women to have another kid with and finances are up to it, he can still re-connect the piplines, no big deal nowadays.
Because the only option is vasectomy or getting a woman pregnant?

Love the one extreme to another opinions on this board with apparently nothing in between many times.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather date as a single dad or a single mom?

Single moms are surprisingly high in demand. Yes, there are many guys that hit it and quit it with single moms but due to simping and thirst, single moms do ok. Single moms can often reel in a man who is a childless.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the only option is vasectomy or getting a woman pregnant?
You need context man.

Starcrusher has 3 kids and a wife to pay for...... is he willing to risk a woman trying to trap him with another kid?

He wouldnt be the first man that got father by "accident".

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may want a relationship quick because your soon to be ex is in one but at 32 you do not need that! Especially after something as life altering as a divorce! My buddy was 41... his wife was a full blown “ sloot” he became a cuck... let her out all the time.. and she had multiple boyfriends. Their divorce went thru last Dec and he’s already remarried. To a girl that has no job.. and is a recovering heroin junkie !??? Go out and become the best version of yourself. If you get into pickup and the red pill without having inner game it’s a recipe for disaster! Workout, take up as many hobbies as you can... be the best dad you can be.... while slowly getting out into the dating world. No rush!!!! I wish I was still 32