"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DATING APPS ARE DESTROYING YOUNG MEN AND SHOULD BE BANNED

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Surely you jest. I post here because I actually care about men’s issues, not my ego and online presence.

I’ve said more than once that I use OLD as a passive source, and my experience does not mirror yours - but that’s another issue altogether.

Ad-hominem attacks are the last refuge of the scoundrel. My track record here speaks for itself, yours does too broheem.

p.s. aren’t you some multi-millionaire in the “food industry” that has HB’s falling out his pockets? If so thank you for blessing us with your undying wisdom in all things.

Do us all a favor: take your meds, as indicated on the label Looney Tunes.

Seems like I hit nerve, pretty sure you use Dating Apps as well LOL. If you are smart enough, then you would understand that the wisdom behind it is not to waste your time with low value woman and use the time cleverly by focusing on bettering yourself instead.

You feel butthurt because I tell the truth, thats fine and now move on.
IMG_5277.jpeg IMG_5278.jpeg
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Actually because your reading comprehension is lacking I’ll spell it out for you:

I don’t care what other men choose as their solution. It’s their life, I’m not sleeping with the women they are, I believe each man has his path, and each man should consider all opinions before choosing said path.

For those interested that are reading this look at this cat’s posting history and his habit of attacking other forum members. Hell, even forum members I often disagree with, who still should be allowed to post their ideas without being heel nipped by this nincompoop.

@DonBig You’re a disruptive force on the board with delusions of grandeur.

Dudebro, you have been outclassed.

Given you have no ability to self-reflect and engage in meaningful discourse, I will add you to my “do not interact with” list.

You’re a dead-end.

IMG_0526.gif​

Oh men in another words you are basically wasting your time with it as well and woman on Dating Apps are high value, alright buddy :rofl: . Any advice when it comes to healthy mindset should not to be taken seriously by you
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,859
Actually because your reading comprehension is lacking I’ll spell it out for you:

I don’t care what other men choose as their solution. It’s their life, I’m not sleeping with the women they are, I believe each man has his path, and each man should consider all opinions before choosing said path.

For those interested that are reading this look at this cat’s posting history and his habit of attacking other forum members. Hell, even forum members I often disagree with, who still should be allowed to post their ideas without being heel nipped by this nincompoop.

@DonBig You’re a disruptive force on the board with delusions of grandeur.

Dudebro, you have been outclassed.

Given you have no ability to self-reflect and engage in meaningful discourse, I will add you to my “do not interact with” list.

You’re a dead-end.
Pierce, if he's 26 he obviously knows it all.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top