"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Dating and sex just feels like a drug addiction at this point in my life

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I feel like I am jumping through psychological & monetary hoops to experience 20 minutes of pleasure. I went from being a borderline incel in college to getting consistent sex as I near my 30s and I still feel like a virgin thirsting for sex. I had sex Sunday and 2 hours later I was already having anxiety about never having sex again and craving another session. I've met a decent girl. but I feel like I can't think or proper functionally because of anxiety and pstd from being an incel in my younger days.

Another issue is that dating and sex are liabilities. Nobody cares how many girls you screwed, and you are still wasting valuable time going on pointless tinder dates(even if it's just a drink or walk in the park). There were times I could've spent that hour or 2 going to gym, furthering my business, researching on what I want to do with my life because I hate my 9-5 career currently, and etc. In addition, if you decide to settle then you risk getting cheated on, games played, divorced, and etc. I don't give a damn what any guy says, girls are the winners in relationships/marriages because guys are always going to always desire sex. When you decide to cohabitate with a female you are basically agreeing to sign off your life for sex plain and simple. You are willing to go through all this bull **** and waste all of this time for 20 minutes of satisfaction and you will just crave some more within the next hour. This sounds like a drug addition my dudes!

Well if you are just an alpha male/Chad and Tyrone then you will always win! You know what...screw Chad and Tyrone tbh. They look like they are killing it, but they aren't winning trust me. If you are younger than 25 then it's hard to imagine this, but after 25 you will see Chad/Tyrone either get a girl/girls pregnant and lose, simp for the girl they like and get locked down(yes they will simp for the girls they actually like), or not add value to their life because women are taking up all of their time and energy and they go from banging 7s & 8s in colleges to 4s and 5s in their 30s if they don't settle down. In some regards, they are sort of similar to how women age in the dating game.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
For former incels I feel that it's best to spend your 20s banging as many women as you please to get it out of your system. Naturals experienced that earlier in their teens, so by the time they are 25 they're wanting to get married. For us, we start feeling that way a bit later. And you know that marriage life is gonna be more expensive than single life, so you will look for a career that allows you to feel will be good enough to take care of the wife (no career girl wifey) and kid(s). Only that, the desire to bang fresh new pvssy may not go away until your in your 50-60s, by the time your testosterone has tanked. And therefore lose the desire to be hunting for fresh pvssy.

So this is why it's best to be able to afford two houses. One where you stay for during the week in one city. This is where you work. And is where you'll bang the new pvssy you come across. And the second house, where you'll visit your wife and kids at during the weekends.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
but after 25 you will see Chad/Tyrone either get a girl/girls pregnant and lose, simp for the girl they like and get locked down(yes they will simp for the girls they actually like), or not add value to their life because women are taking up all of their time and energy and they go from banging 7s & 8s in colleges to 4s and 5s in their 30s if they don't settle down. In some regards, they are sort of similar to how women age in the dating game.
This is valid based on seeing my friend, a 6'4", white, former NCAA athlete settle down with a "cute" woman with mental health problems around age 30. He put a ring on it and got the suburban house and dog.

In his mid-20s, he was slaying a lot of new vagina.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I feel like I am jumping through psychological & monetary hoops to experience 20 minutes of pleasure. I went from being a borderline incel in college to getting consistent sex as I near my 30s and I still feel like a virgin thirsting for sex. I had sex Sunday and 2 hours later I was already having anxiety about never having sex again and craving another session. I've met a decent girl. but I feel like I can't think or proper functionally because of anxiety and pstd from being an incel in my younger days.

Another issue is that dating and sex are liabilities. Nobody cares how many girls you screwed, and you are still wasting valuable time going on pointless tinder dates(even if it's just a drink or walk in the park). There were times I could've spent that hour or 2 going to gym, furthering my business, researching on what I want to do with my life because I hate my 9-5 career currently, and etc. In addition, if you decide to settle then you risk getting cheated on, games played, divorced, and etc. I don't give a damn what any guy says, girls are the winners in relationships/marriages because guys are always going to always desire sex. When you decide to cohabitate with a female you are basically agreeing to sign off your life for sex plain and simple. You are willing to go through all this bull **** and waste all of this time for 20 minutes of satisfaction and you will just crave some more within the next hour. This sounds like a drug addition my dudes!

Well if you are just an alpha male/Chad and Tyrone then you will always win! You know what...screw Chad and Tyrone tbh. They look like they are killing it, but they aren't winning trust me. If you are younger than 25 then it's hard to imagine this, but after 25 you will see Chad/Tyrone either get a girl/girls pregnant and lose, simp for the girl they like and get locked down(yes they will simp for the girls they actually like), or not add value to their life because women are taking up all of their time and energy and they go from banging 7s & 8s in colleges to 4s and 5s in their 30s if they don't settle down. In some regards, they are sort of similar to how women age in the dating game.
I LocationMax just to have the opportunity to have regular sex with decently attractive women, whether from macking or JohnMaxing :rolleyes: . The male mammal lives in a dystopia where the only way he feels balanced is if he is regularly getting sexed in some way (and there the definition is a woman is physically causing your ejaculation). The only way to escape is to live like a monk.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I LocationMax just to have the opportunity to have regular sex with decently attractive women, whether from macking or JohnMaxing :rolleyes: . The male mammal lives in a dystopia where the only way he feels balanced is if he is regularly getting sexed in some way (and there the definition is a woman is physically causing your ejaculation). The only way to escape is to live like a monk.
Some locations have a healthier mating environment than other locations. The United States, Western Europe, New Zealand, Canada, and Australia are the least healthy mating environments.
 
Top