"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

dating and gf/bf

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
hey guys, is it possible to be dating girls, but not be bf/gf? I've gotten about 8 # closes in the past couple weeks, and been arranging dates with them. So i'll be dating multiple girls, but not have them offically be my gf. Think it can work? or will it all just backfire on me? jw
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
yeah you can do it..
i was doing it with about 5 girls over last summer..
but it was kinda broken into groups.. 3 girls a week was max i could handle (seeing them each once) and try to get them in diff area codes..

its recomended u have like 4 or 5 on the line at all times, but i couldn't have handled that then as i was just starting out, and the one which i still liked after a few dates became my current girlfriend (5 months on wednesday).. go for it mate..
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
sweet, I was starting to have some minor self doubts, but i'm sure i'll pull through without too much trouble

oh and did they ever find out about each other?
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
your dating not going out, as its not exclusive even if they find out about each other its not a bad thing, you are not cheating on them as you are not exclusive! it could be a godd thing if they find out as you cna play them againt each other, jelousy can be a helpfull tool and it shows the girls that you are in demand and girls go for guys other girls want!
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
check thats exactly what I was thinking, but couldnt really put to words, and the jealousy part is a good point, as for exclusivity that only beings when someone asks right?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
the asnwer for that would be yes, although i guess there could be a mutal understanding with out words, but genrally its when 1 of you asks to be exclusive.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Alright yeah thats what I figured. Right now i'm currently dating 4 chics, with another 5 on the to call list. I figure I'll have a couple dates with each girl, and if I dont like em next. Eliminate them down to 2-3 truely good chics and mby eventually down to one LTR. We'll see how it goes thou.
 
Top