Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating an woman in her 40's

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating as a procedure cease anytime a woman pass her late 20s...I honestly dont see myself courting or engagin such behaviours with a mature woman.

That route is needed to establish a bonding process, which has no sense once a woman no longer has any ability to bond.
Talk to me when you're in your mid-40's.

Why do men sign up for their own cucking?

If we use the car analogy, a 40yr car you push off a cliff. Not sign a long contract with.

I blame low testosterone.
Wasn't going to take care of her in the way she's dreaming. A dinner, an event, okay. I wouldn't do what she was asking for if she was Taylor Swift. It the reason why I walked.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to me when you're in your mid-40's.

Wasn't going to take care of her in the way she's dreaming. A dinner, an event, okay. I wouldn't do what she was asking for if she was Taylor Swift. It the reason why I walked.
You can easily date women muvh your junior.

There's a reason 40 and single.

You're not doing it right.

Aim higher son. Your being 40 is irrelevant unless you buy into the egalitarian **** sandwich.

What you bring to the table at 40 isn't the same as her (assuming you aren't divorce raped).

15yrs your jr son.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not all women in their 40s are like this.

Screen for women who are sweet and who do not expect things from you. Women who have their own financial house and self sufficiency in order.

Such women will have their own set of challenges. They will typically have higher self esteem, be more emotionally stable and less crazy. Crazy can be fun I am told...for a while. More stable women need a man less...and this less needy behavior can actually make some men insecure...

The best women don't need OLD. They meet plenty of men in real life where ever they go.

Even at my age ;)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 and 4 kids?! She did you a favor by dumping you. Ask yourself if there are any areas of your life you can improve on to attract better women.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to me when you're in your mid-40's..
You can tell that to a younger guy, but you can’t tell that to me.

So I’ll say it then, stay away from women in their 40s. Stick to the 20s, they are easier to deal with, more fun, and less damaged. It’s also like playing the game on easy mode when dealing with them.

If you need some physicality tips in how an older guy can mass appeal to early-mid 20s, feel free to PM me.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a low quality woman right there. It has nothing to do with her age. There were likely signs early on that you ignored.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She's biologically expired.

Your bodily instincts would have rejected her from the get go but you choose to ignore it.

The programming by your feminised society has made older women become more viable when they actually are not.

Nature has already design men in such a way that we could technically reproduce until the day we die - and women with healthy babies until they hit the wall, after which there's a higher risk of deformities up until menopause when they are totally useless.

Go for 19-27 years old. That's the pool of women where nature has preprogrammed men to mate with.

Don't fight it.

Older women and feminised men narratives about quality etc is just pure conman bull shiet.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could had stayed it seemed, but I didn't think it was worth it. I knew it was time to get out a month ago, which I did, but I accepted her back because she apologized. When she wanted me to pay for this crap and I didn't she really didn't let it go, so I was going to get rid of her again the next morning. She said she'll drop it and I just went along with it. The explosion of texts from her to not be exclusive and still do things was nuts, and that is why I reached my limit. She may be 40 with 4 kids, but guys are hitting her up all the time. You'd never think she's 40 with 4 kids, so I stayed for the sex. I will admit it. More time constraints with her kids and less with me and adding that wanted to me to pay for everything was just too much. I have no problem treating a woman or taking her to events, but picking her up at the airport, getting her a taxi, that's just too much for me. We had a big fight when we got home. If she had her car, I would had kicked her out then, but I had to drive her home. I was on steroids for an infection for a couple of months and have a lowered immune system called prednisone, which she knew about. I was told to be very careful not to get sick or the flu as it will be hard for my body to fight off. This was why I didn't really want to see her when she just got the cold or flu. She said it was a cold, then the flu she caught from her kids. She knew why as well and admitted it in the text. Very self-centered and didn't seem to care about anyone but herself. When she was with me, her mom would come from the big city to watch her kids, which I thought was wrong, but not my business. I also found out she really makes bad decisions for her son, which she allowed to drop out of high school and live at home doing nothing. Just giving the story. I take care of family members and others when they are in need. However, if I have a weakened immune system that puts me in serious health risk, I take precautions. When I cancelled on Saturday, I wasn't planning on reaching out again as she was acting funny.

Truth be told, I am trying to get younger women, but they do not seem interested unless I go to the big city. I have over 100 swipes or likes on my app, but as soon as I tell them where I live, they drop off. I stupidly bought a home in the suburbs just to get away from it all. With that being said, the women here who are attractive are few and far between. I would not had gone for this one if she told me up front that she had kids. I did that years ago and it was a disaster, and that one only had one kid. Basically, I am screwed in the dating market.