Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating an older woman?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you guys doing? I frequent the High School forum daily, but I have a question for you older guys.

I'm 18 and in community college. I am seeing a girl that is almost 21 and she doesn't go to school. She makes a lot of money by working at Verizon 6 days a week. I'm not sure how to be with her, she's way more sexually experienced than me too. I've been active for a year with 5 girls, she's been with like 8-9 guys. I'm not exactly sure how to deal with this one... it's different for older women I guess.

Thanks!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Hey you guys doing? I frequent the High School forum daily, but I have a question for you older guys.

I'm 18 and in community college. I am seeing a girl that is almost 21 and she doesn't go to school. She makes a lot of money by working at Verizon 6 days a week. I'm not sure how to be with her, she's way more sexually experienced than me too. I've been active for a year with 5 girls, she's been with like 8-9 guys. I'm not exactly sure how to deal with this one... it's different for older women I guess.

Thanks!
Just relax, and be ez and enjoy the ride. You will either be together a while or you wont. Its not more complicated then that. Also as long as you learn the S.D.F.U. technigue you will never have to worry about saying the wrong thing.

ps. For all those that dont know the S.D.F.U. technique which most guys dont learn until they get older-it stands for
Shut Da Fu#k Up. and listen.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the feeling she's looking for a guy that will sweep her off her feet - her dream guy.

In words, I am. I am not really a man of action. How can I start doing that better?

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. First of all, she is not that much older than you, so it is no big deal. And the number of total partners you've both had is not that much of a difference to make it a factor.

With that being said, you say she's been with 8-9 partners, and if that's based on what she's told you, you can count on her having slept with a few to a lot more than the number you mentioned. So, if that is the case, she's slept with 3x the amount, and started having sex a long time ago before you did.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was 16 i ****ed 25 years old girl.
When i was 17 i was ****in 19s.
When i was 22 i ****ed a few 25s.
Atm im in LTR with 2 yeas older woman.
I ****ed also lots of young ones, but older is better.