Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a woman who makes more money than me?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
So, do something active, would you go somewhere outdoors that involved a 2 or 3 hour drive in the middle of winter? If she already likes me it seems a lot less risky to take her to a nice restaurant, especially since Valentines is supposed to be about romance not high adventure, even if we aren't specifically celebrating V-day. I was thinking high adventure sort of stuff, like taking her skiing, flying, the mountains, a national park, etc. would be better a little later on when we are more comfortable around each other. She has a nicer car than I do too, she drives a nice Mercedes and I have a pickup truck.
YOU ARE TRYING TO DO TOOOOOO MUCH. Man. Damm.

Look, just keep it simple. I told you this already, and this post of yours makes me want to shake you hard by the shoulders.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am doing exactly that with her on saturday. It seems that, right now at least, she really likes me. I am suddenly confused and have doubts I can keep this charade up. You see-
http://www.halfsigma.com/2007/01/alpha_beta_and_.html

I am, without a doubt, based on my dating history, an omega male. So why the hell would this wonderful woman want me? Have I somehow duped her into thinking I am an alpha or something? I don't get it, what did I do?

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR-said: I decided(okay, chickened out) to ask her next time since I knew she had to get up early, but after we were done making out she came back to make sure I knew how to find my way back okay(we were by our cars), and we started making out again.I thought maybe she wanted something more and did ask her if she wanted to get a movie. She said tonight wouldn't be a good night, and we kissed goodbye.

Dude, I think she did want something more but you asked if she did instead of taking her. She wanted passion but you asked for permission which spoiled the recipe(that day). No big deal, she is still hanging around for a banging. She already knows that you are trying to get the "honey" because you all are "dating" or "seeing each other", so stop worrying and plotting about it, and just take her.

You need to get this "why would she want me?" question out of your head, because you will eventually project that thought onto her and she will ask herself the same and be long gone before you know it.

Money should be no issue for you at this stage as someone said. If she doesn't want to be with you because you do not have the minimum balance required in your account, you are better off without her now, later, and in the future and she is in fact doing you a favor by exiting your life.

Don't worry about the Alpha/Beta/Omega labels right now. It doesn't apply to your current situation and you are using it as a crutch/ causing or maybe predicting your own self-fulfilling prophecy that she will move on.

This is your life man. The only person whose label should matter to you is your own so stop defining yourself as unimportant. If you continue to do this, she will pick up on it. You are the STAR in your own life tale, now start acting like it. Let her be the leading lady in the next raunchy sex scene in your tale.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay I am seeing her tomorrow night, we are going to go to this art fair thing they have in town and then go for dinner at a local restaurant. I will be meeting her there at six. I will probably end up walking with her to her car in the dark, which is the perfect time to escalate the passion, then she may give me a ride to my car. I have never been to her place, but her place is a lot closer than my place(about 10min vs 45min for my place). What is the best way to escalate the passion and maximize my chances that I end up over at her place given this situation?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok stop right here, stop meeting her places, pick her up, so you have to either go to her place or yours. You are letting her control everything, take her out of her comfort zone. Fake that your car is broken and have her pick you up or something. If you do not atleast get her naked tommorw then forget this. This is the Mature section and a make session with some half ass boobie grabbin in not OK...

Another thought, go get a semi decent bottle of wine and tell her that why don't we have a few ****tails before we goto the theatre, get in her place..

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she actually works tomorrow until the time I am meeting her, and her place of work is a few blocks from where we are meeting. I know it would have been easier to pick her up or vise versa, but I am trying to work with what I have here. There must be some way I can make the transition, without having to fake my car being broken.

well, if anything, at least it is practice, which I need bad to catch up in life.