Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a woman that lives with her boyfriend

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, stop rewarding this behavior and be true to your principles. You already know what you're doing is wrong or you wouldn't be here.

And at the same time, the couple probably stopped having sex a long time ago and she's looking out for her best interests. This is a conversation you should have with her, but be aware that she's subconsciously monkey branching. If she had real integrity then she would leave him and face those consequences.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started seeing this woman I met on OLD. Her face was covered on her profile pic, which was a red flag I missed. They cover their face so their boyfriends cant find them on there.

Anyway on the 2nd date she tells me she is in a relationship of 12 years that "doesn't work" anymore, but she lives with him. She claimed that she was planning to tell him, but I don't buy it. She is awesome in the sack but it feels wrong to continue sneaking around her man's back.

Looking for advice from others that have been in and gone through something similar.
If you've been on this forum for a while you know what I am going to say:

1) Don't think with your penis
2) Value yourself

Like @Billtx49 said well, her actions loudly speak low quality. Why spend your resources (time, energy, money, etc) on her? Cause she is good in the sack? Nah man, plenty of women out there you can have a good time with.

Last but not least, while you do not know the guy, you could be that guy. Be the better person and leave that relationship alone.

Modern Man Advice

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My own morals would say next... I wouldn't do to someone what I wouldn't want done to me...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago, I went on a swipe app arranged date with a woman. She and her supposedly live in boyfriend had broken up a few weeks earlier, but she had yet to move out of their shared living space. I found that disturbing. She could have gone to an extended stay hotel. My goal was an extended relationship at the time. Perhaps I was looking in the wrong place. In fact, looking for more than solely casual sex on an app is a bad idea. At least the date cost me zero dollars as it was a walk on a path.

I'm guessing that woman was just looking to bang. In that case, I might have missed an opportunity.
As others have said, stop rewarding this behavior and be true to your principles. You already know what you're doing is wrong or you wouldn't be here.

And at the same time, the couple probably stopped having sex a long time ago and she's looking out for her best interests. This is a conversation you should have with her, but be aware that she's subconsciously monkey branching. If she had real integrity then she would leave him and face those consequences.
In the situation I faced, I didn't reward her behavior. I didn't bother to contact her once our short walk date was over.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A one-shot fling with an attached woman might be ok. But beyond that. You risk jealous boyfriend gunning for you.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw that noise. I dip if I were you. What if the bf finds out..dood might confront u..might get physical. Find out where u live, work, social media etc. What if ol' boy has a license to a fire arm..he's got years invested with this chick...alot of things could go wrong.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I turned down my next door neighbour for very similar reasons. She was hot & wanted it so bad. We were in her car & she more or less offered herself up. We had been mildly flirting up to that point. Her husband was a great guy & after a little soul searching I turned her down & told her why. She has never spoken to me from it. I still kick myself today for not tapping her. You win some you lose some. Spin her as long as possible, if she’s not screwing you, she’s gonna screw someone else. That’s a fact.
Congratulations. You have morals. Sex after a while is just sex. She isn't talking to you because she knows you are better than her. Given the opportunity to do something immoral, you were strong enough to resist. She on the other hand, could not.

Even if you guys had sex. The downsides are huge. Your neighbor could have found out. Your reputation would be killed (assuming you have a good social circle). What is the advantage? What do you gain? So you could get your nuts off with a *****.. lets be honest. she's a *****. Perhaps she is attractive. But a lot of *****s are attractive and they are a dime a dozen. Your reputation is worth more than that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started seeing this woman I met on OLD. Her face was covered on her profile pic, which was a red flag I missed. They cover their face so their boyfriends cant find them on there.

Anyway on the 2nd date she tells me she is in a relationship of 12 years that "doesn't work" anymore, but she lives with him. She claimed that she was planning to tell him, but I don't buy it. She is awesome in the sack but it feels wrong to continue sneaking around her man's back.

Looking for advice from others that have been in and gone through something similar.
Well if she is openly cheating on her current boyfriend, then what is stopping her from cheating on you later?
Ejaculate and evaporate... :lol::lol::devil:

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations. You have morals. Sex after a while is just sex. She isn't talking to you because she knows you are better than her.
Thanks bro, it was the right thing to do, although she did have a smoking body lol

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a classic example of how a true FWB manifests.
If you met her online where married women are a dime a dozen, what did you really expect?
When you meet a chick online and she makes it easy for you, 92% of the time she's still married or still involved in a messy relationship.
If she was truly single, she would make you jump through 50,000 hoops.
The online dating marketplace never favors guys.

If I were you I would take the blue pill to make myself forget about what she just told me.
Imagine if someone gave you $100 and told you to spend it freely with no strings attached.
You spend $20 and then your friend tells you 2 days later that it was drug money.
Are you gonna give $80 back or keep it?

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if someone gave you $100 and told you to spend it freely with no strings attached.
You spend $20 and then your friend tells you 2 days later that it was drug money.
Are you gonna give $80 back or keep it?
And what if you're a recovering addict? Or what if it came from child trafficking? And what if they offered you more money?