Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a Model

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was introduced to this real cute 25 yo by a mutual friend. Real cool down to earth chick. She's a full time model, works for an agency, travels for shoots, etc. She hasn't "made it" but she's putting a lot into it. What's played into my favor is she just moved here from another city and we discussed going out to check out some spots. Before I jump on that and dedicate time to her, I was looking to see if anyone with experience can give some pros and cons? Personally, I don't care for models as I think it's a talentless occupation but she's been pretty cool.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was introduced to this real cute 25 yo by a mutual friend. Real cool down to earth chick. She's a full time model, works for an agency, travels for shoots, etc. She hasn't "made it" but she's putting a lot into it. What's played into my favor is she just moved here from another city and we discussed going out to check out some spots. Before I jump on that and dedicate time to her, I was looking to see if anyone with experience can give some pros and cons? Personally, I don't care for models as I think it's a talentless occupation but she's been pretty cool.
Well...I think there is a misconception among people with jobs like this...

There is a HUGE difference from being on the outside or an amateur model versus being a professional model. Just like with playing basketball or football or programming.

People who do it professionally understand there is a depth to your craft that needs to not only be understood but mastered if you want to actually have success at it professionally. You are expected to understand and know technical things to a very high degree...much higher than someone who isn't professionally doing it. There is a pretty high bar that most people don't meet.

Like for me with programming. I find it comical that so many people think you can write some code in your spare time or take a few classes or bootcamps and automatically that qualifies you to be a professional programmer or software engineer. Not even close...there are so many little things that you need to understand and master that it is silliness, just like with anything else.

The thing that always separates amateurs from professionals in anything is their attention to very technical details that are very important to.know and master that amateurs may not even know exist.

Just some perspective...

But to the original question just treat her like you would any other woman.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she actually getting paid to model? A great many so-called models actually pay to model so they can feel better about themselves.

A lot of very pretty models have problems meeting men because they're too pretty and men eventually end up worshipping them.

If she does make it, she's likely to get with a high value guy once she realizes she's like a pro athlete and only has ten years of good income based on her looks, at best. After that she will have no marketable skills of she doesn't work on herself. At worst she'll crash and burn.

That said I'd jump on that if I were you. See what happens.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women that call themselves "models" are total biatches. It goes to their head. And most of the time they are just average looking and not really models anyway.

I have met a few real ones and some that just like to say that they're models because they signed up with an agency and were used once to advertise some random product. Generally I'd consider it a negative - the more successful she is, the more bitchy and difficult she´s likely to become. Plus we all know what happens when women travel...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she has a good attitude, doesn't act like a spoiled b1tch, is somewhat grounded and level headed, treat her as any other girl and have fun. You got lucky with the timing so take the opportunity to see if you can make anything happen.

Half the time, I don't think it has anything to do with our game, smv, location, presentation, etc. It boils down to timing and this time, you've been given one of those moments. :up:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about LTR with nude models.. Fetish modelling etc

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've smashed wannabe models, they're usually in over their heads, narcissistic, easy lays.

Attention seekers. Lots of guy friends. Usually not that intelligent. Lots of uglier friends.

Not generalising, just ones I dated.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good info all around. She's in the infancy stage of her modeling. She signed up last year with her agency but is flying to different islands on their dime to have her photos taken. There is nothing she can brag about right now since she still needs a day job. She seems very dedicated to it and I guess with time if she does start getting paid more and more, it'll eventually go to her head. For now though she's pretty cool.
How do you guys feel about LTR with nude models.. Fetish modelling etc
Not a fan for LTR. Short term sure why not.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah treat her like any other girl.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to make this decision now you realize....

...Basically once you sleep with her twice, you can make the decision whether you want to keep her around. You may not get the chance to make that decision , so make a move.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An agency model is more legitimate than an Instagram or OnlyFans model. Some of those Instagram models make $$$$$.

Be supremely confident and masculine in your frame.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She gave me her number with the understanding we'd go out at some point. I texted her to set something up but apparently she's super busy with her new bartending job and doing the modeling stuff on the side. I sensed low IL so I backed off almost immediately keeping it very casual with her with no expectations. From the sounds of it, she's built up a massive amount of followers since moving to this bigger and better city. I'm not trying to be another one of them.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Busy with a new bartending gig when bars are shut down. Hmm. Maybe. I guess there's always a demand for hired guns.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She gave me her number with the understanding we'd go out at some point. I texted her to set something up but apparently she's super busy with her new bartending job and doing the modeling stuff on the side. I sensed low IL so I backed off almost immediately keeping it very casual with her with no expectations. From the sounds of it, she's built up a massive amount of followers since moving to this bigger and better city. I'm not trying to be another one of them.
meh, have fun don't take her serious and be ready to eject the first sign of trouble, models and modeling are a annoyance to a degree you really don't want to deal with, no one with a sane mind would

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get worried when I read a post titled “Dating a model”. It never turns out well for the man. Remember a ten gets treated the same way as a six. Good Luck!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh, have fun don't take her serious and be ready to eject the first sign of trouble, models and modeling are a annoyance to a degree you really don't want to deal with, no one with a sane mind would
You can do it if you have several and they compete. Trying to be loyal and good to one will get you cheated and cucked.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do it if you have several and they compete. Trying to be loyal and good to one will get you cheated and cucked.
oh the problem is not only her, is the whole things, I kewn some models over my life and the things I herd from then.... lets just say all the rumors you heard about it, is not rumors at all

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh the problem is not only her, is the whole things, I kewn some models over my life and the things I herd from then.... lets just say all the rumors you heard about it, is not rumors at all
I know how they are. A bad deal if you trying to be their bf.