Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a girl with jerkboy past

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

curious to know - been hanging out with this plate for past 3 months (almost every weekend except for 2 or 3 absences where I go no contact) and it's now reaching the level where she is constantly texting or calling me and doing most of the pursuing (I backed off after she started texting me about 3 months ago) and let her do all of it, following the 3% man by Corey Wayne.

I am considered a high value man (popular in my country for my work, leadership (i am chairman of the largest tourism organization in my country for my district), travel a lot, run a popular travel instagram account in my country, among other little things. A lot of women give me attention and stare me down and my plate always comments on this when she's with me.

The thing is - since we started this thing called dating, she's told me that she has only had 1 relationship and it only lasted 5 months. She is 28 years old. The guy had a girlfriend but was going through some issues and gave my plate false hopes - she later found out and this seemed to have destroyed her self esteem and really hurt her.

She claims she is still friends with this guy on facebook and doesn't hate any of her past guys. She mentioned to me this past weekend that once she got really sick and was in the hospital for a couple of days and this guy never once visited her and when she told him about her being sick and what happened to her, he literally just disregarded her.

Now, she gives me a lot of attention, free open flow of sex, and we have a great time together, laugh a lot etc. -

I am by no means a push over. She has called be an ******* before. Others call me an ******* too. I speak up when i have to, i am focused on my purpose (don't chase her at all), I pepper in a lot of unexplained silence (as per 16 commandments of poon), I check her when it's necessary and neg her when I feel its needed.

Last night she text me saying "babe" ..... then folllowed by "hmmm..that's very interesting I didn't expect to be calling you babe this soon honestly!"

her immediate friends and some family already know about me because she has mentioned me to them (they all know me).

however I feel like she still thinks a lot about what this guy did on her. and i've read all about the chicks dig *******s - especially on heartiste.

my question is this - can I make her overcome her past with uncaring ******* game? does she still see him as high value because of how she treated her? and what are signs to look for to tell if she is still caught up with this guy?

many thanks!!

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 3 months time, you guys are still on the honeymoon so it is hard to tell how much this girl has been damaged. And only 1 relationship at 28 years old? I mean, I totally think girls with less guys are better than some girl who jumps from one to another, but 1 guy in 28 years? This chick has some problems under the hood she ain't showing you.

She has told her family and friends at 3 months, this is the type of chick that wants to lock you down. It doesn't matter how much you "play" her, nothing will change that. I suggest you don't get much invested emotionally here, unless you wanna get engaged or married to this chick in about a year's time.