Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a girl, Sort of went cold,text game issue?

Moof

Don Juan
Reaction score
So about a week ago i dropped her a text saying " hey wifey, all this time apart is not good for the marraige, so im gonna give it one last shot before we have to do battle for custody of the kids. what trouble have u been into lately?" no response. Dumb text ( I KNOW IT WAS A STUPID C+F TEXT, NEVER AGAIN, LESSON COMPLETELY LEARNED!!! DONT ***** ABOUT IT LOL)i got drunk later in the week and ended up coming home a defriending her.... another dumb move. (AFC I KNOW!! U DONT HAVE TO TELL ME)

Im so done with these canned openers and stuff that the PUA community loves. Some are legit, but i feel its best just trying to be myself than using scripted C+F texts.

But today she sent a happy tgiving text and we started flirting a bit back and fourth for 30 mins, ended convo at a high note saying that i had to go eat. all of her texts came super quick, she used a lot of exclamation points and "haha"s. i was poking fun at her because of her weird last names and she was really loving it for some odd reason.She obviously hasnt notice the defriend. Seemed like i redeemed myself a bit. Im thinking about making one FINAL push for a date cause the last interaction went well and i wanna strike while its hot. I felt that trying to ask her out on a date today would be too much. I was never planning on talking/texting her again until this.

She is a big harry potter fan so im gonna refernce her weird last name.

My text im going to shoot out in a two days is :

Hey ( her name, weird last names). Since ur the Harry pooter expert. Whats ur verdict on the newest flick? prolly seein it tonight.

Then after some potential responses. going to go " So i have some balller tickets to the hockey game. Looking for some arm candy to fill the extra seat i got. you were recommended. U in for (day of the game)?"

If she says she cant go i will say "OK I will just have to grab a buddy to go with then" She normally works this day some that could be an issue. If its an outright rejection or no response im going to delete her number and close this chapter FOR ****ING GOOD. If anything im looking for closure because it bothered me thinking she would just ignore me forever. I can deal with outright reject, have before.

Also, the problem with the defriending sets in. She will be sure to notice eventually, so if she brings it up, i was wondering what i should say. Thinking about telling her the truth like "blah blah blah big time gap blah didnt know where we stood... was drunk"

I KNOW CALLING IS BETTER, but she is a textaholic and spends a lot of time in library so she doesnt answer. when we first started dating she told me this and to not be offended.

MY thing if i can get a date in, i will make sure to pull the sexual trigger for sure. If this happens i feel that i can relax a bit, cause i would be satisfied with just 1 **** session with this chick. The only reason im still posting on this thread, cause she is hot as hell and this would be the biggest missed opprotunity, which is prolly is.

IDK this situation is weird, but i figure even tho the earlier wifey text didnt get a response, its been a big time gap, but our text convo today was a positive even tho prolyl LBJF'd at this point. Our mutual friend told me that she doesnt know of her dating anyone else. Thinkin a final effort is warrented.

Comments, suggestions???

Ive learned a lot from you all. Your brutal but insightful comments have paved away for the future.

konig87

Don Juan
Reaction score
clearly you don't listen to advice....so keep it up exactly as your doing bro! These texts make me cringe!

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're getting all giddy like a schoolgirl over some exclamation marks and "haha's" on your phone?
then you got this whole text conversation all planned out, when you just want to ask her out. Why dont you just call her and ask her out?

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
konig87 said:
clearly you don't listen to advice....so keep it up exactly as your doing bro! These texts make me cringe!
Yep exactly. It doesn't matter what we say here because Moof is going to ignore it anyway and just do it his way.

That you have the entire thing already planned out is going to ruin you anyway. You already know your first text doesn't involve asking her out and involves building up a dialogue - well guess what, as soon as she doesn't reply to one of your texts or moves the conversation in a way you don't expect, suddenly your whole plan is useless.

What you should do is:

1) CALL HER AND ASK HER OUT
2) Since you are going to reject the above, and you are limiting yourself to text message, send one text right now asking her to join you to do X on Y day.

If she replies positively you do it, if she says no then you move on.

Simples, right?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a problem with calling people?
I've said this before, but if you're all ****y and funny with txts, but you're a pvssy when you TALK, that's a dealbreaker. It's incongruent. It's better to txt her the way you talk to her if you're going to do it at all.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moof said:
So about a week ago i dropped her a text saying " hey wifey, all this time apart is not good for the marraige, so im gonna give it one last shot before we have to do battle for custody of the kids. what trouble have u been into lately?" no response.
Oh my fvcking god...:nono:

Look man, take off your skirt and call this girl because you are being retarded about this entire situation. Everyone on here has given you excellent advice and your updates are all telling us you haven't done a damn thing we said.

Do you have any idea why we all told you not to contact this girl, because everytime you have you have made yourself look like an idiot who is dumbstruck by this girl and thats exactly what she doesn't want. Instead you should have waited and cleared your head a bit but you didn't.

Dont send another text message, i dont care if your just going to say hello.

Call her, make some smalltalk for NO MORE THAN TEN MINUTES.:trouble:

Tell her she needs to come along with you to whatever it is you got planned, dont ask.

IF she doesn't answer the phone(wich is most likely whats going to happen) leave a short message, just tell her who u are so she can't say she didn't know, and tell her to call you back after awhile, don't ask her to call you, don't say whenever she gets a chance, just tell her and hangup.

If she doesn't call back, then this girl is a complete waste of time, this is your last ditch man, your either going to man up all the way and handle this girl or your going to fail.

Seriously man you shouldn't even bother, did you ever stop and think that we've all done this kind of crap before and gone through whats happening to you, alot of us can tell you what not to do, and some of us can tell you what to do. Now if anyone has a better plan for Moof here, please tell.

balls in your court:cool:

Moof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Called, got a date actually.

Main lesson learned here. First of all to actually listen..

Phone > text
Never going to use those C+F texts. She was ALOT more responsive ( texting back instantly ) when i was just being myself

mojo16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Man. Print this and stick it to your wall.
These are my rules for texting, there are 7 of them. I call them.....:

THE 7 RULES FOR TEXTING!

1. Do not text her without a reason.
2. Do not text her twice in a row.
3. Do not ask too many questions.
4. Do not always reply immediately.
5. Do not use smiley faces.
6. Always use correct spelling and grammar.
7. Try to be the one who ends the ‘texting session’ first.

Also, don't think too much about what you say in your texts. This girl has shown interest in you and a stupid sounding text has never killed attraction. Sure, a sleazy text might, a text about another girl might, but if you say something dorky or goofy she will just laugh. If you are worried about what you say in your texts, just text her as if she is one of your guy friends. ie. when she texts you, reply a few hours (or even the next day) later, saying: hey duuude, whats been happening? blah blah blah. laters.

Now obviously you are not in the 'friend zone' with this girl since you have made out with her. But if a girl starts to go cold on you, then the same techniques used to escape the friend zone can be used to increase her interest levels... Being slightly evasive and random, hard to get onto, just keep being a challenge.

http://www.thefriendzone.co/escapethefriendzone.html

Use the techniques on my website and see if she responds more favorably!