Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a Girl Going Through Divorce

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@Fruitbat and @sazc, this is a seduction forum. Seduction is mind games. i.e., game. This whole "I don't play games" crap is wishful thinking and virtue signaling.

You are correct that we should lead. I lead her by refusing to compromise on lunch or with a curfew, and walking away until she came back. Then I arranged a "romantic, fun-filled opportunity for sex to happen" per Coach Corey Wayne. I achieved my goal. Your goal might be to avoid any women who aren't devoted to you from the start. I just wanted to get her back in bed.

Anyhow, this had nothing to do with me. The girl I was dating got back with the guy she left at age 13 to be with her husband to be. Her husband hurt her ego and she wanted to make a statement so she went back to someone they always knew just to get to him. Surprisingly, she actually came back to me extremely sexually frustrated (remember, I gave her her first orgasm), and said she hasn't had a sex drive since she moved in with him. It came back in a hurry. I could tell how horny she was because she was constantly masturbating herself, both when I went down on her, and when I penetrated her. It took 30 minutes to make her come for each of the two. She literally gushed and ejaculated slightly. She is age 21.

And yes, my goal was just screwing her again.

However, regarding the "devoted partner" (a case where you really want to restrict her to a commitment, a theoretical girl you haven't even had a date with yet, and you already have a plan to lock her down), in 2017 you achieve a devoted partner by giving them complete freedom to choose you. Think about it: I hadn't written to her in 7 weeks, but she reached out and it was like nothing changed. THAT is devotion over the long term. I'll probably never get rid of her now.

The best part is, I think I like the other model better.

Keys to getting her back:

1) Refuse to be friends
2) Walk away forever if necessary
3) Improve yourself
4) Wait until she reaches out
5) Go back to being the person you were who she fell in love with
6) Focus only on the date, not labels
7) Don't get jealous when she tells you about her conquests
8) Have a conquest of your own to focus on instead
9) Make her work to get another date

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never dated a married chick... I had a thing going with one a couple years ago for a few months, and when I found out she was married I backed off. I've hooked up occasionally with a married chick here and there, but I didn't know they were married until after the fact... then stopped. There are too many available women out there to be jumping into that wild dog pit intentionally.

Once I dated a chick that had just broken up with a guy in a 9 year relationship, they were engaged.... man it was such a pain... the emotions and flaking... I just walked away. Now she is with a guy she's been dating for a year, and occasionally she'll send me a "what's up" text. I'll try to make a date... and she just goes away... I really don't care, if she ever wants to hook up again I'm okay with it, but I am not going to put any effort towards her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but I banged a few chicks who were married that had husbands who didn't fvck them properly and they needed someone who could.