"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Dating a Feminist

Would you date a feminist?

  • No, they are completely worthless

    Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Yes, I like to be the subordinate one

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but they are only good for sex.

    Votes: 12 24.5%
  • No, feminists get on my nerves.

    Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Yes, I truely belive they only want 50/50

    Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No, I might go to jail for slaping her around

    Votes: 8 16.3%

  • Total voters
    49

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
00KEVIN: LOL,..:D That was great. What you should've done is delete one of these contacts right there in front of her,..heheh,..

"oops, there she goes!,..aww she wasn't meeting my expectations anyway,..heheh"

I'd bet money that this 'feminist' still contacts you or at least didn't cut off contact from you after this? All the feminism (implied or actual) in the world will never breed out women's inherent disire to compete with each other. No one hates women more than other women.

'Pompus Ass' = Commodity to be competed for, and you showed her concrete evidence of it. You've just earned the Rollo Tomassi Brass Balls of the Week Award.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

I do admit I had to laugh my ass off at that poll though. I totally loved the "I like to be the subordinate one" answer. LOL.
so why didn't you pick it? :) i'd let you be subordinate.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
um, yeah you can't be serious

why do you belive that?
 
Top