Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dated chick for 6 weeks.. find out there's another guy!

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating this chick for 6 weeks.. she was getting more warmer and closer each week, but there was always a little resistance. Anyway, my gut told me that there maybe someone else, so the other night, I looked her square in the eye and said is there anyone else? She at first said no, but I gave her the look of don't bullsh1t me and then she basically said she has been having a fling with some guy at work for a few months.. though she has no interest in a relationship with him. She had also broke up with her ex about 4 months ago.

I ended up walking away and we spoke on the phone and she said she really liked me a lot but is in a messed up headspace right now. I told her whatever and have a nice life and she pleaded with me to let her contact me when she is in a better place down the line.. as she knows how good I am for her, but feels like she's not good enough for me right now.. and I was just not interested.

A friend of mine said a lot of chicks are seeing other guys when you first date and you can only expect exclusivity a good few months in and that its better to turn a blind eye to things at the beginning and just game her as much as possible for those first few months without any pressure. What do you guys think of this? I did feel she was getting closer and closer by the week and maybe in another 6 weeks she would have ended things with the other guy and became exclusive with me? Or did I do the right thing?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is having the time of her life and riding the **** carousel.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate tunnel buddies. I dont have a good answer for this.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but did you bang her or not? if not, not such a big deal. If you did bang her, well, six weeks is not a lot of time but the fact that she was fuc-king you and another dude (and maybe her ex too) at the same time indicates that she's a promiscuous bit-ch. This is a fact.

So, do you wanna date a promiscuos, lying, bit-ch?

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I didn't bang her.. but it was getting to that point. Last time we met, she was asking if I would want her to go on the pill. I know for sure she isn't banging her ex.. she doesn't even talk to him as he lost the plot and threatened to kill himself when she dumped him.

Just not sure if I jumped the gun and should have let things progress slowly. I guess she broke up with her ex.. then got in the sack with this work colleague to make herself feel better as she was emotionally down from the break up and then months later met me and didn't want any pressure as we dated. It's hard for me to keep my mouth shut if I sense theres another guy still around, but it was only 6 weeks.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you were dating this chick for 6 weeks and you didn't bang her but all the time she was banging a work college. That's not right. You should dump her.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she only banged him once before we met and that she has given him a few *******s since. He is her boss and she said she has found it hard to get out of the situation and doesn't feel good about it, she did mention a few times before that she wanted to leave her job and I guess this is why. I guess she didn't want to start sleeping with me until she had resolved this situation while at the same time not wanting to lose me. To be honest, I would have felt worse if we had been sleeping with each other.. at least it feels we hadn't got too serious. Still not sure if I should have called her out though?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
No, I didn't bang her.. but it was getting to that point. Last time we met, she was asking if I would want her to go on the pill. I know for sure she isn't banging her ex.. she doesn't even talk to him as he lost the plot and threatened to kill himself when she dumped him.

Just not sure if I jumped the gun and should have let things progress slowly. I guess she broke up with her ex.. then got in the sack with this work colleague to make herself feel better as she was emotionally down from the break up and then months later met me and didn't want any pressure as we dated. It's hard for me to keep my mouth shut if I sense theres another guy still around, but it was only 6 weeks.
Dating a chick for 6 weeks and you haven't banged her?? You are the beta who pays for everything, gives her emotional support and lots of cuddling while she is banging a dude who is doing none of that..

You "were getting to that point"...yeah right, she was stringing you along because she sees you as a provider but him as the guy she is attracted to...notice her words
"Right for her", ie will put up with all her BS and let her do whatever while spending time and money and expect nothing in return...

6 weeks?!?!? Dude, wtf is wrong with you??

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
No, I didn't bang her.. but it was getting to that point. Last time we met, she was asking if I would want her to go on the pill. (reality check, she's probably on the pill already) I know for sure she isn't banging her ex.. she doesn't even talk to him as he lost the plot and threatened to kill himself when she dumped him.

dating for six weeks...ok...no bang yet...ok...but...on how many dates did you go? it is not the same if you were on 10 dates, or you just spent 5 dates on those six weeks with her, you know.

Anyway, she's been 'dating' you while fuc-king her boss (or giving him 'just blowjo-bs' wtf? LMAO).

Just say on how many dates you've been with her so I can form a better opinion,a nd please stop believing what a woman says.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
We went on 6 dates Pyro. We don't live too close, but she is moving out soon and was actually up for getting a hotel when we last met but then all this came out.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, how old are you?

Gives us a resume of what you did with this woman. I just can't seek to take it the fact that you've been seeing her for almost 2 months without banging her.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
She said she only banged him once before we met and that she has given him a few *******s since.
Thats nice. She softened the blow for you to save your ego. cute. Dude, wise up before I slap you across the head. She has slept with him over 50 times and is probably wetting his c0ck right now.

Also, how many dates are we talking here? 6 weeks isnt that much time if she is ehm, buffering the time frame on her boss.

EDIT: 6 dates??? and now she has SUDDENLY changed her mind about the hotel LOL. She is dangling the carrot and just trying to squeeze you for as much as she can. Shes probably pretty proud of herself that she has kept you for 6 dates with no sex while she is fully sexually satisfied, maybe a personal best. Dont waste your money dude, its time to escalate BIG TIME.

Shes using you, playa being played. Welcome to real life where people (especially experienced people) put their own interests first and play it off like they are goodie goodies. Judge actions not words my friend!

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went for a kiss on date 1, but she was resistant, then we properly kissed on date 2 and then we made out intensely on the last 4 of the 6 dates and things got pretty intense on date 5, I basically had her in an alley picking her up against a wall and getting her t!ts out and rubbing up her pu55y.. I probably took it a little too slow and could of took her to a hotel that night.. by this point she pretty much let be all over her but her emotions would occasionally go up and down. Then on date 6 she was very lovey dovey, stroking me and kissing without prompting.. but I then called her out and now I'm here.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was up for the hotel on date 6, but things changed when I called her out and she confessed this thing with her boss. So I walked out.. so the hotel thing didn't happen.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
She did mention a few times during our dates that she said she felt it was too soon to get back into a relationship, but she thought something could come out of it. She asked a few times if I could give her a couple months to get her life sorted out as she didn't feel she had the energy for a real relationship.. When this came out, she said that she had gone through a tough period where she broke up from a relationship and is getting a new place and that the thing with her boss was just an easy distraction, she said they areen't dating or anything, so there is no pressure for her.. but that with me she finds the idea of getting into a serious relationship right now a lot of pressure. Though she would like to try when she is in a better place.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there are more women in the world and of course I will get back on my saddle. But this situation highlighted something about the early parts of dating.. namely, the girl could be in an emotionally bad place, could be f0cking someone on the side to make them feel better while seeing you as potential LTR material. When you get caught in that mix, what's the best way to handle it.. if you think the girl is worth it.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this guy may be a troll.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk...no, run. Get away from this chick.