"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Date with girl from Hong Kong

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
My philosophy fclose or nothing.

Met her yesterday. Had date today. Weather was rainy and bad, but I shouldn't use it as an excuse to no fclose.
Started in the coffee shop, place was packed I didn't expect it. Found a place to sit and We sat next to each other and there is someone sitting next to me where it kind of bothered me. I didn't touch her or get her into my frame. Convo was lame as fuk. No teasing, no physical contact, nothing. One of my worst performance ever. Then I decided to take her to the park to escalate. When we were on the park it was super quiet but I decided no to escalate cause I felt she was not ready yet. We go back to my car cause it was rainy then she says she needed to go to the supermarket. We went to supermarket and then took her home. Asked if I can go inside her apt to check it out. She says "no", she gets off my car and walks away. It looked so disrespectful to me. She didn't even stayed to talk a little bit in the car. Fkin used me to drive her around.

I should have escalated from the beginning, waited for too long and the convo dried her possy. Overall rating about my date is 3.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
First date I had with a HK girl went down pretty similar. Went for the kiss in the park and she was just tight lipped and pulled back.

I figured it was a cultural prude respect kind of thing and she would have to be broken very slowly.

I was half right.

She wanted to get together again so we met up and eventually ended up back at my place. Found out she can please a man sexually in ways many others can’t or won’t. She didn’t leave my place for a week and I took her whenever and however I wanted to.

Only problem is, once you get them there, they don't want to leave. They’ll start picking out wallpaper.
How was the conversation? I feel my conversation has dramatically downgraded because I lack of practice.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
If she is native, ill say this. China and North Vietnam women can come off cold. Its just part of the deal. I find it really good for your game though. I never understood this saying until i experienced it myself.
It's ok. I deleted her. I get dates almost daily anyway. I'm just a little rusty. I'm slowly getting my skills back.
 
Top