Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date with girl from Hong Kong

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My philosophy fclose or nothing.

Met her yesterday. Had date today. Weather was rainy and bad, but I shouldn't use it as an excuse to no fclose.
Started in the coffee shop, place was packed I didn't expect it. Found a place to sit and We sat next to each other and there is someone sitting next to me where it kind of bothered me. I didn't touch her or get her into my frame. Convo was lame as fuk. No teasing, no physical contact, nothing. One of my worst performance ever. Then I decided to take her to the park to escalate. When we were on the park it was super quiet but I decided no to escalate cause I felt she was not ready yet. We go back to my car cause it was rainy then she says she needed to go to the supermarket. We went to supermarket and then took her home. Asked if I can go inside her apt to check it out. She says "no", she gets off my car and walks away. It looked so disrespectful to me. She didn't even stayed to talk a little bit in the car. Fkin used me to drive her around.

I should have escalated from the beginning, waited for too long and the convo dried her possy. Overall rating about my date is 3.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date I had with a HK girl went down pretty similar. Went for the kiss in the park and she was just tight lipped and pulled back.

I figured it was a cultural prude respect kind of thing and she would have to be broken very slowly.

I was half right.

She wanted to get together again so we met up and eventually ended up back at my place. Found out she can please a man sexually in ways many others can’t or won’t. She didn’t leave my place for a week and I took her whenever and however I wanted to.

Only problem is, once you get them there, they don't want to leave. They’ll start picking out wallpaper.
How was the conversation? I feel my conversation has dramatically downgraded because I lack of practice.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is native, ill say this. China and North Vietnam women can come off cold. Its just part of the deal. I find it really good for your game though. I never understood this saying until i experienced it myself.
It's ok. I deleted her. I get dates almost daily anyway. I'm just a little rusty. I'm slowly getting my skills back.