Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date went good but not great

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date, we got some drinks and then went to an arcade type place with air hockey, pool etc.
It went ok, there were a couple of slightly awkward moments at first but once we started talking it was fine. I made her laugh quite a bit and made her qualify herself a lot. She also opened up with a few personal stories. A few things were off though- like she wasn't very good at making eye contact. And the little bit of physical stuff/ touching didn't really seem to have an effect.

The next day I flicked her a message saying I was keen to do something again later the next week. The response was not great: "yea, I'll let you know when I'm free"
Which is very short haha, said nothing about the date. From my experience girls who say "I'll let ya know" never do haha.

So my thoughts are that she's not interested
The only thing making me not believe this 100% is that she admitted to not really being a big texter before the date and her previous replies were never that big either, just a lot warmer haha
I could send her a message later in the week and see what response I get

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest not contacting her the day after the date unless you are SURE there was extremely strong chemistry. I'd give it 2-5 days. Let her think about you and wonder a little bit and don't come off as needy.

You have already hit the ball into her court. She told you she will let you know when she is free. Forget about her for now and focus on pursuing other women. If you don't hear from her for a solid 7 days, if you really want to you can reach out one more time and tell her you'd like to take her out and provide a specific day and time. If she says yes, great. If she says no, or that she isn't free that day but doesn't suggest an alternative day, then never reach out to her again because she is telling you covertly (as women do) that she isn't interested.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not interested, but good on you for putting yourself out there.

TBH sounds like she was nervous hence the lack off eye contact, or she got put off by your effort of kino, can you divulge into it?

Also next rule to start drilling into your game, never message the day after a date. Let her do the initiating.

I'd leave her for a week, maybe 2 and see if she texts, if not move on.

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah haha I knew I shouldn't of texted the next day. And yes from past experience girls who are interested tend to send a message soon after saying they enjoyed it etc.
I wish girls would be a bit more straight up/honest if they were not interested instead of saying something vague haha. I greeted her with a hug, and only did a small amount of touching throughout the date, like her hands/arms and upper back when showing her how to better 'shoot pool' and when sharing a joke. My 'kino' definitely needs work!!, any tips articles on this you guys could recommend?
yes the physical chemistry must have been lacking, I did not go in for the kiss, we were both kinda under time constraints- I had to pick up a mate and she had to meet her friend- so the end of the date felt quite rushed.

Ok, I'm gonna not contact for about a week and see if she reaches out. If not I think I'll send one message inviting her out and the response should clarify everything

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably take that as a no. If they are highly interested they will be texting you either right after the date telling you how much they enjoyed meeting you or early thr next morning.

Without one of these their interest is lukewarm at best.