Infinity
Don Juan
Girl wants to go to EXPENSIVE restaurant?? Need advice...
I've got a little situation here. Last week I met this foreign girl at the club and got her number. She showed extremely high interest. I called her up today and left a message. She called back in like 30 minutes and I talked to her and she was eager to set up a date for tomorrow. This seems like a helluva an easy lay. But, here's the dilemma.
She was the one who offered to go to this new club that is opening and I hadn't heard of it, but I accepted anyways figuring it was a regular dance club. But, then I found the website and it is more like a restaurant and reservations are required. She was the one who offered this and I told her I didn't know about the place so it seems to me the onus is on her to have reservations. Besides, I don't want to spend money on a nice dinner with this chick. I just wanted to put in a little time at a dance club, getting some kino in, and then go back and screw her.
Now, I am considering changing the plans on her tomorrow, but I don't want to kill the interest level. I want to make this lay happen, but I don't want to be used for money. She is a Russian girl and I've heard they can be golddiggers. She asked some questions about me being in school and when I was graduating, whether I lived with parents, and all that, but nothing really indicated she was a golddigger.
What do you think I should do?
I've got a little situation here. Last week I met this foreign girl at the club and got her number. She showed extremely high interest. I called her up today and left a message. She called back in like 30 minutes and I talked to her and she was eager to set up a date for tomorrow. This seems like a helluva an easy lay. But, here's the dilemma.
She was the one who offered to go to this new club that is opening and I hadn't heard of it, but I accepted anyways figuring it was a regular dance club. But, then I found the website and it is more like a restaurant and reservations are required. She was the one who offered this and I told her I didn't know about the place so it seems to me the onus is on her to have reservations. Besides, I don't want to spend money on a nice dinner with this chick. I just wanted to put in a little time at a dance club, getting some kino in, and then go back and screw her.
Now, I am considering changing the plans on her tomorrow, but I don't want to kill the interest level. I want to make this lay happen, but I don't want to be used for money. She is a Russian girl and I've heard they can be golddiggers. She asked some questions about me being in school and when I was graduating, whether I lived with parents, and all that, but nothing really indicated she was a golddigger.
What do you think I should do?
Last edited: