Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date tommorow

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
What I do? I been on many dates and been reading this forum but I still fail dates hard.

Shes gonna get drunk today and im coming to meet her tommorow. Im probably invited to her home.

Its Internet date and our first one. I usually have her replying in couple secs and then I reply after 12hours or something.

Im 22 shes 28.

PS i know i need to be happy but im not and im working on becoming happy person but its not one night change.

I got her interested by selfie with abs. Of course i lost muscles already hehe.

Is there any way to score her?

Im feeling like canceling the date

Last edited:

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What?! You're 22 and thinking of dating a 28 year old woman?

Why?! Just because she's hot?

I believe that women want older men. If a woman can get an older man, she'll feel like her feminine energy can 'tame' that strong masculine old man.

I'm sensing a desperation from you. Let me guess the reason why you failed hard when dating a girl. Is it because you were trying to make her to like you by impressing her? It's obvious by how you tried to impress her with your abs. I'm not against someone having a great abs. How you make her feel will have more value for her than how your abs look like.

I don't do internet dating because if I do it, I'm at a huge disadvantage. Sending too much text usually will land you in a friend zone. Not knowing how her body react when I'm conversing with her makes me wondering whether she's interested in me or not.

I only date a woman who is interested in me. I'm not trying to to make her interested in while dating. She has to be interested first in me. I'm using Anti-Dump's Machine to filter them out. You should read them. There're in DJ Bible.

You want to be happy but you're still not happy enough. To be happy is easy if you are proud of who you are. If you hate yourself, it'll be hard to find happiness from inside. Don't let outer circumstances dictate how you must feel. Instead, dictate how you wanna feel. You see.. The later is how a dominant man act.

Girls will rather choose an average build man who has a strong mentality than a ripped abs man who has a weak mentality. The world is rough. Women feel this more than men. This is why they want men who can handle whatever is in it.

Dating is about having fun and leading her to the next level. You can't create 'having fun' by not happy from within. A man who knows how to to lead is a sexy man because he knows what he wants.

Do you know what you want right now? Every desire has a different outcome. Do you want lots of séx without commitment or do you want a meaningful LTR? Decide now and you'll know what to do next.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
What?! You're 22 and thinking of dating a 28 year old woman?

Why?! Just because she's hot?

I believe that women want older men. If a woman can get an older man, she'll feel like her feminine energy can 'tame' that strong masculine old man.

I'm sensing a desperation from you. Let me guess the reason why you failed hard when dating a girl. Is it because you were trying to make her to like you by impressing her? It's obvious by how you tried to impress her with your abs. I'm not against someone having a great abs. How you make her feel will have more value for her than how your abs look like.

I don't do internet dating because if I do it, I'm at a huge disadvantage. Sending too much text usually will land you in a friend zone. Not knowing how her body react when I'm conversing with her makes me wondering whether she's interested in me or not.

I only date a woman who is interested in me. I'm not trying to to make her interested in while dating. She has to be interested first in me. I'm using Anti-Dump's Machine to filter them out. You should read them. There're in DJ Bible.

You want to be happy but you're still not happy enough. To be happy is easy if you are proud of who you are. If you hate yourself, it'll be hard to find happiness from inside. Don't let outer circumstances dictate how you must feel. Instead, dictate how you wanna feel. You see.. The later is how a dominant man act.

Girls will rather choose an average build man who has a strong mentality than a ripped abs man who has a weak mentality. The world is rough. Women feel this more than men. This is why they want men who can handle whatever is in it.

Dating is about having fun and leading her to the next level. You can't create 'having fun' by not happy from within. A man who knows how to to lead is a sexy man because he knows what he wants.

Do you know what you want right now? Every desire has a different outcome. Do you want lots of séx without commitment or do you want a meaningful LTR? Decide now and you'll know what to do next.
so Should I cancel date and go for it when im more happy?

and nononono. I mentioned I got her interested in me because of ABS selfie. (only way in edating).

I have nothing against her age.

Answer for the last question is anything as long as sex is there.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, you're meeting an old drunk? She's old enough to have been your babysitter.

She'll be hung over tomorrow.

I would do nothing and wait until she reaches out tomorrow.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, you're meeting an old drunk? She's old enough to have been your babysitter.

She'll be hung over tomorrow.

I would do nothing and wait until she reaches out tomorrow.
lmao ! im planning on either canceling the date or going for 30min entertaining her hard and then leaving so she will miss me maybe

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont want to sound like the grammar police, but that sh!t was hard to read. I only made it halfway through.

Sometimes its easy to see why guys struggle with women.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
I dont want to sound like the grammar police, but that sh!t was hard to read. I only made it halfway through.

Sometimes its easy to see why guys struggle with women.
im polish dude. but thank you i will consider that when taking english women from you

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im polish dude. but thank you i will consider that when taking english women from you
You can't take women from anyone

You're a loser. <------- Understand this? Google it.

You used a picture of abs to trick a woman 6 years older than you into a date. I never understood the logic behind the people who do this. You do know she'll be able to see that you aren't fit and lied?

What's the point? Why lie?

Yes you should cancel the date. You will fail just like you have on all you other dates. You need to work on yourself.

Get fit.
Get confidence.
Get happy.

That should get rid of your desperation causing you to catfish women 6 years your senior.

Lmao at the nerve you had to brag about taking english women when your a catfish.

You're a joke

PS. If your asking for advice on an English forum. You should probably make sure you understand basic English grammer and conventions. Otherwise you make yourself look like a fūcking retard like you did in this thread. I swear people only do this with English. I don't go to Polish forums and slaughter your language. Learn English.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
You can't take women from anyone

You're a loser. <------- Understand this? Google it.

You used a picture of abs to trick a woman 6 years older than you into a date. I never understood the logic behind the people who do this. You do know she'll be able to see that you aren't fit and lied?

What's the point? Why lie?

Yes you should cancel the date. You will fail just like you have on all you other dates. You need to work on yourself.

Get fit.
Get confidence.
Get happy.

That should get rid of your desperation causing you to catfish women 6 years your senior.

Lmao at the nerve you had to brag about taking english women when your a catfish.

You're a joke

PS. If your asking for advice on an English forum. You should probably make sure you understand basic English grammer and conventions. Otherwise you make yourself look like a fūcking retard like you did in this thread. I swear people only do this with English. I don't go to Polish forums and slaughter your language. Learn English.

not a catfish. thats my abs but i lost it due to stopped trainings. i thought i made it clear enough

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not a catfish. thats my abs but i lost it due to stopped trainings. i thought i made it clear enough
Catfish = pretending to look like something you don't

If you don't have abs then it shouldn't be on your profile. How would you feel if she has double ds in her profile pic and then when you meet up she has a cups?