Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

date today... how'd i go?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i see i see. she's going away for five weeks to work up north somewhere. she leaves tomorrow and i forgot to mention she asked if i wanted to come out today (not yet) with her and her friend to a bbq but i never replied to that. kind of changed the subject. i'm not really a group person and would prefer it just be us as i don't think i'd have much chance planting a kiss with her friend around.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
the honest reason i don't think i went for a kiss is because i didn't physically want to (i have a thing for big lips on women - think paris hilton) and she didn't have it. so i think that is one thing that stopped me.
Just to let you know... chances are, her lips aren't going to change anytime soon. So if you didn't physically want to kiss her then, you're probably not going to physically want to kiss her next time. Unless that isn't the true reason.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to force myself to kiss her just to get end wet. i don't really wanna date her i just wanna have a fuk buddy and someone to hang out with every now and then. i had the same problem with another girl a while back. once her clothes were off it was all good. i mean, i can't NOT kiss a girl. if i want the whole package i gotta play the game.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know if she just wants a fucck buddy and somebody to hang out with? What is she looking for? She probably wouldn't have told you in plain English but no doubt she hinted towards it. It's always helpful to know what the woman's expectations are because if they don't match yours then the both of you are spinning your wheels and wasting your time.

Guy wants FB, Girl wants BF = Guy not getting pvssy soon enough for his liking , and girl getting hurt.

Guy wants GF, Girls just wants to hang out = A "DJ" calling a girl a tease on a message board, a girl saying the guy is a stalker.

Guy wants GF, Girl wants BF = Two people on the same page who can take their time and get to know each other and decide if they are compatible as partners.

Guy wants FB, Girl wants FB = Two people on the same page and enjoying casual, unattached sex.

Also, if you're just after sex and hanging out then why did you say this:

"i also really did want to just watch the movie and i didn't want to make her think i just wanna be all over her and fuk her."

Isn't that exactly what you want?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really wanna date her i just wanna have a fuk buddy and someone to hang out with every now and then.
Props to xblitz for pointing this out. Either you need to figure out what you want, or you're just trying to bull5hit us to look "macho". If you're just here to make yourself look cool to the other members, then you're in the wrong place. If you're here because you want to succeed with women, then you're in the right place.

Men are here for different reasons: some like their ONS, some like FBs, some just like dating, some want LTRs, and some even want marriage. But that decision is YOURS, not ours. We can't dictate what you want out of life, you have to figure that out for yourself. We can however, point you in the right direction to be successful with women.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i also really did want to just watch the movie and i didn't want to make her think i just wanna be all over her and fuk her."

i meant at the time. also, i like to play hard to get aswell sometimes and i don't really tend to be too forward.. just would of felt sleazy being all over her on the first date. before we had a date she was asking me "oh is that what you want me for?" cause i had made a few jokes about us fuking and she seemed quite comfortable because she was repeating it to others.

and no i am not here to look cool and act macho.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'll be damned. check out this tiny little chat we had just before:

(she was signed on from her phone cause she was out shopping with a friend)

anyway i texted her phone saying: "when you gonna come give me a kiss goodbye?"

======================

her: Lol. serious?

her: U r crazy.

me: of course i'm serious. why wouldn't i be.

me: you are going away for 5 weeks.

her: 4

me: ohhh well then, that changes the story

her: Well u didn't even hug me bye the other day that's why I was like 'oh'

me: you could of waited for the bus with me

her: Nar

me: but no you wanted to walk alone in the dark

her: Was cold and u r the dude not me

her: Lol

me: you are the ninja not me

* that ninja thing is a joke cause her email starts with ninja *

her: Lol

me: what time are you leaving tomorrow ?

her: Monday mornin. 4am

me: what are you doing now ?

her: shopping

me: with ?

her: I got a dress

her: My friend

me: yeah put it on and come down

her: Sif

her: Its cold. Lol

me: whats the story tomorrow? anything?

her: Spost to goto a bbq but I duno u can come lol

her: Nar duno if I wanna go

me: oh a bbq wow

her: Wot

me: come down to the beach with me and we'll take a nice long walk.

me: in the ghetto

her: Lol the beach isn't ghetto

me: yeah whatever

her: Yeah might ay

me: no. you will.

Oh. Yes sir.

me: we'll talk later okay. go finish your shopping.

her: Nar. I'm dun. Most shops r closed

me: well, you are still out.

me: don't be rude to your friend.

her: Don't wanna talk to me? Its not rude

me: yeah but later on. cause i gotta do some stuff

me: when are you geting home

her: Prol 1 hr

me: okay talk to you later on when ya get home

her: k

======================

and that's the end of that. i guess after that conversation i'm pretty convinced she wants a big kiss from me right guys?

Last edited:

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm should i be worried that when she went oh her boat ride last night this happened;

some guy said he was big and she actually said prove it... and he whipped his **** out but apparently she didnt do nothing cause she pasted the conversation to me out of the blue.. with a friend of hers about it and;

her friend: good stuff so u didnt get any though

her: im not jus gonna hook in with someone lol

why did she even tell the guy to "prove it" -

was that another test? to see if i get jealous? to see my reaction?

i guess i dont have a right to be getting annoyed since im not even with her and only met once. meant to be meeting again tomorrow and we've been talking sexually ever since we met. like why i didnt hug her or that im gonna give her a big kiss. even sex... of course she's always saying "just kidding."