Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

date today... how'd i go?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i met up finally with some girl i been talking to for a while. she got there before me and waited about 15 minutes. called me too. we were both nervous and excited. so when i met her i did the whole alpha male thing and took the lead telling her to come here go there, following me everywhere. so no doubt about it i was doing all the directing which i know is what a man is meant to do. i did all the ****y/funny stuff. she kinda playfully hit me a couple times cause we was teasin each other... then after an hour or more we went to see a movie.

here's my question... am i right to not of made a move? i didn't wanna rush things. just didn't feel right to go for a kiss today. i still felt like we were getting to know each other still. also, should i of been worried she said spiderman was hot infront of me? lol. anyway, she also txt me an hour later when we went home (she drove i took a bus back) and got someone else to txt me too asking where i was and if im alright. should i just keep doing what i'm doing?

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just keep doing what you doing, it seems like it is going well so far.

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
All signs point to yes.

Let this go right to your confidence, though let it skip your ego. ;)

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so yeah i'm online and she's on too and i'm not sure what to say. we've been talking a bit like ... 5 mins ago and before. she's talking to other people cause i can see, in the room. should i arrange another date or let her message me saying she wants to see me again? i don't wanna come on too strong.

*UPDATE*

ahh crap she just said goodnight.

p.s; forgot to tell you guys, when i was with her, walking through the shopping center... out of no where some woman behind us jumped infront of us and she goes to me: "mm what's that you're wearing smells nice." so i tell her and then she looks at the girl im with and says "sorry, just wanted to know haha." and walked off. it's so funny how much attention you get when you're with a girl.

Last edited:

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
it's so funny how much attention you get when you're with a girl.
I agree. It pisses me off that you always get mad eye contact from all the hotties when you're out on a date. The ONLY time you can't do anything about it.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's my question... am i right to not of made a move? i didn't wanna rush things. just didn't feel right to go for a kiss today. i still felt like we were getting to know each other still.
Be honest man, you pyssed out of it. I recently did, too. It RARELY "feels right" (well, rarely EXACTLY right, anyway), but you just gotta go for it. At least you'll find out one way or another.

also, should i of been worried she said spiderman was hot infront of me?
Look, it's good to act as though you're all alpha and "in control" etc. Even if you don't feel that way, it's still good to act it, because in time, the idea is that you DO start to feel that way.

A bit of honest sometimes doesn't hurt either. So, buddy, at least don't come on HERE pretending to be something you're not. You're not fooling anybody. There's no fkking way in the world someone that TRULY felt confident and 'alpha' (man that term is getting way overused) would "worry" for a split second about some chick saying spiderman was hot.

I'm just saying, 'cos if you want help, then you need to be upfront about what you're dealing with. To me, it's obvious you were pretty nervous throughout the whole thing, and that's why you never went for a kiss. That's a normal thing to go through man -- I'm not attacking you or putting you don't for it! -- but just admit it when you post here.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
soulds like my first date with my present girl.

All good, just dont take the teasing to far.

Blew it reciently doing that.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
should i of been worried she said spiderman was hot infront of me?

Haha, I love it when girls do this. In my opinion, it's like their way to neg hit you, so she probably has interest and is trying to get you jealous to shake your confidence.

What I do is turn it right back on her. Just let it pass without phasing you, then turn it on her and say you find some girl really attractive.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually replied to her: "yeah i love them blue eyes." and she laughed. i also was not nervous believe it or not. i've been with women before and i'm confident around them. the honest reason i don't think i went for a kiss is because i didn't physically want to (i have a thing for big lips on women - think paris hilton) and she didn't have it. so i think that is one thing that stopped me. i also really did want to just watch the movie and i didn't want to make her think i just wanna be all over her and fuk her. i think i kino'ed her enough to let her know i like her company at least. i touched her arm a few times when telling her things or to get her to turn while walking. but yeah, i'm not phased if nothing comes off it. if she was a hottie hottie then i'd probably put more effort. right now i think i just enjoyed her company. if we fuk, oh well, we fuk.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what else i noticed about this girl. she has low self esteem and worries about her looks. as do i lol... but throughout the whole night i noticed that she has a good side on her face and a bad side because she ALWAYS kept sticking to my right side... i even tried to take the right side so she'd be walking on the left of me but she'd always go behind me and back to the right she was. funny eh.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Touchout said:
Haha, I love it when girls do this. In my opinion, it's like their way to neg hit you, so she probably has interest and is trying to get you jealous to shake your confidence.

What I do is turn it right back on her. Just let it pass without phasing you, then turn it on her and say you find some girl really attractive.
lol yea man.

i did this one a date with my main prospect not to long ago. i told her her best friend was hot (it's a joke we share).

she get's so annoyed when ever i point out other girls, it's pretty funny

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a critical error by not going for the kiss close. By not doing this, you got a one-way ticket into the friends zone.

LOL ..naaa, you did fine. Next time, bust a move. Touch her, pull some kino.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
heres a kiss close move i tried. make a bet

we watched spidey 3 together. so i told her, if the new goblin and spiderman become friends and work together, then you have to give me a kiss.

she's like lol yea,u already kno wat's gonna happen.
it worked. right after they worked together, she gave me a sweet kiss.

said she was never that upfront about kissing someone before. she really liked it

try that if you get nervous.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time go for the kiss.

And about the spidey being hot comment, it's a test. Most guys will get flustered or try to pretend that it didn't bother them but show that it does. The best thing to do I've found is to defuse the situation, by saying something silly or funny. Like in this situation I would say "Oh yeah, I would totally tap that bad boy" or something along those lines. It's ridiculous, funny, defuses the situation, and you pass the test because her comment didn't phase you at all.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanted to put my arm around her and hold her. i like the cuddle stuff but i know that would of been way too much on a first date.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she went out today on some boat cruise and she said this to a friend of mine:

her: i showed ppl on the boat his pic on my cam and i said thats my bf hahaha

her: then i said nar just joking

she took a picture of me on our date. i aint happy about her showing my pic to random people. hate my photos >=/ - but anyway, must be a good sign if shes doin that right?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
i wanted to put my arm around her and hold her. i like the cuddle stuff but i know that would of been way too much on a first date.
no way dude. nothing is never too much on the first date. especially like that.
i do that stuff all the time on the first date. it builds attraction and gives her more of a sense that you two are together. remember hesitation = masturbation

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
she went out today on some boat cruise and she said this to a friend of mine:

her: i showed ppl on the boat his pic on my cam and i said thats my bf hahaha

her: then i said nar just joking

she took a picture of me on our date. i aint happy about her showing my pic to random people. hate my photos >=/ - but anyway, must be a good sign if shes doin that right?
that my friend would mean that she likes you.

great job son.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually replied to her: "yeah i love them blue eyes." and she laughed.
You definately have the C/F down. It works wonders, doesn't it? Now, you have to work on the rest of your game.

she kinda playfully hit me a couple times cause we was teasin each other
She initiated kino. This is a huge green light that she's comfortable with touching. I hope you responded with kino.

The lack of the first kiss isn't critical at this stage, but it will be on the second date. If you don't physically show her that you're interested in her with kino or a kiss, you will in effect be telling her "I only want to be friends".

i didn't wanna rush things. just didn't feel right to go for a kiss today
That's probably just anxiety. When you become comfortable with dating women, the anxiety goes away and the touching and kissing becomes automatic. Ignore the anxiety and just fvcking go for it. When you have clear signs of interest, there's nothing wrong with just going for it. You'll be surprised at how much she WANTS you to touch and kiss her.