Date my ex? WTF???

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scottfall said:
I dont think you or playboy have ever watched a second of either show. Slade is portrayed as someone who is still not over Jo. He watches the dates she goes on, cries when she has a good time and tells her how hard it is to watch her flirt with other guys.

On another show, they showed the break up and why it went down- you could see the AFC dripping off of him. In one of the episodes Slade/Jo where on a date and Slade got pissed because Jo was drinking too much. He brought up how hes tired of her going out with the girls and bringing home random guy's buisness cards(they where engaged at the time). Jo then told him that she was tired of him being so insecure and that this wasent the man she wanted to marry. Slade ended up walking out on the date, leaving her there. The next day he calls her and calls her and calls her and calls her. Eventualy she comes home crying, Slade tells her hes sorry and that he wants to be with her forever. They get into another fight and Jo ends up leaving again. She comes back to pick up her things to leave for good and Slade takes the license plate off of her car.. she drives off anyways and Slade follows her.

This is an example of an Alpha Male? Really? Some of yall need to get your heads out your asses.
No i've never watched either, why do you if it bothers you so much? So what if the guy wants to act like an AFC on TV? You only see what the cameras show, and like I said 95% of these reality shows are BS.

Bottom line the guy is getting paid, and getting his name out there more. If he gets his girl good and it makes him happy to be treated like **** good for him, if not women will be lining up to bang him, so he wins either way.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
No i've never watched either, why do you if it bothers you so much? So what if the guy wants to act like an AFC on TV? You only see what the cameras show, and like I said 95% of these reality shows are BS.

Bottom line the guy is getting paid, and getting his name out there more. If he gets his girl good and it makes him happy to be treated like **** good for him, if not women will be lining up to bang him, so he wins either way.
It only bothers me because I see alot of myself in the way he conducts himself. It portrays the AFC/oneitis dynamic very well. Through watching the show Ive learned about relationships and what being AFC does to them. This guy has it ALL and sells himself out constantly. If he just changed his attitude things would change in a heartbeat.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk about guys who are good PUA's and try to get pointers. Why not talk about "WHAT NOT TO DO?". I think many people get help when they are able to see from the outside how "negative" and 'destructive" this type of behavior can be in their life.

If someone had a website on how to move your way up to the top in your career,why would it be a bad thing to show the behaviors that would have a "negative" effect too?

As far as Slade "getting Paid" he was a millionaire way before he met Jo. So she's not exactly the one bringing cash into his pocket. Apparently he will do anything to "watch out" for her. It seems he tried to be her manager so he can watch out for her , but she has no talent. Now he wants to pick her date so he can watch out for her too.

Seems Slade forgot all about his successful career and now following Jo around to work on Bravo and make a fool of himself publicly. I wonder if his professional life will not suffer for this.

I also doubt Bravo can pay him the salary he was used to earning. Big risk to take for a show that may last 1 Season!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she dumped him, then there is no point to pursuing her, so it does not matter what she does. I have not watched the show, but the AFCness would depend upon whether the guy has legitimately given up on the girl, as he should have done if not AFC.

Anyone want to meet a HB7 blonde in St Louis? I will set you up...:cool:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
I can see that being interpeted as AFC, but honestly, it's reality TV, meaing there is a 95% chance it is a bunch of scripted BS. I don't know why all you guys are getting angry over it.
Once those people realize these shows aren't real, reality TV will disappear and we can move on with our lives.