Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date ideas

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
So 37. Out of a decade long relationship earlier this year. Moved to my hometown, currently living with my sister (until I get my house back, currently renting it out). It's not as bad as it sounds, as I have part of the house detached from the rest of living space (pretty much self contained).

After my breakup met a women online. She drove four hours and paid for a hotel just so she would see me.

Been seeing her for months but that's gone to ****. Broke up a week ago.

Back online. Got a few women lined up. Struggling with ideas to meet them. Lame I know.

Before my decade long relationship. I used to have women call over to hook up (can't do that due to logistics).

I'm not at my best in dinners, coffee , stuff like that.

I do have a German Shepherd, he's big, friendly but excitable around women. So double edged sword really, (he got so excited to meet my last women , he headbutted her and bruised her face), got the potential to be a **** block or a wingman or the best.

I'm thinking just a walk with my dog though or feeding ducks in the park.

I'm not actually interested in dates. Don't even want to go on them. They seem like a nessesary evil though.

Basically a quick meet before sex would be ideal.

Suggestions?

Ideally I need my house back I know. Just waiting for the tenants to move out.

I want sex with different women. So currently working with what I have ATM.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flea markets and malls can work but I suggest going to a place where you are comfortable and you and her can interact without interruption. The park sounds like a good idea.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gone walked thru a wildlife sanctuary feeding the ducks, walked around a harley davidson store/museum once, any outdoor festival is good, did a park a few times and theres always coffee or drinks at a bar. Not a ton of options if you're looking to keep it cheap and easy, depends on where you live i suppose. Not sure how well your "quick meet before sex" is gonna work out. I hate the whole dating process right now but you're right its a necessary evil hoop to jump thru if you wanna get laid.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strictly sticj to things that will be considered low interest by most women, if your making a big effort this is probably a person with low interest, however if you don't make much of an effort and they agree, that to me means higher interest, if you make a big effort on every date your gonna be broke in no time, find something sustainable

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I strictly sticj to things that will be considered low interest by most women, if your making a big effort this is probably a person with low interest, however if you don't make much of an effort and they agree, that to me means higher interest, if you make a big effort on every date your gonna be broke in no time, find something sustainable
OP didn't ask for a dissertation about date philosophy.

He asked for specific date day/night ideas.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So 37. Out of a decade long relationship earlier this year. Moved to my hometown, currently living with my sister (until I get my house back, currently renting it out). It's not as bad as it sounds, as I have part of the house detached from the rest of living space (pretty much self contained).

After my breakup met a women online. She drove four hours and paid for a hotel just so she would see me.

Back online. Got a few women lined up. Struggling with ideas to meet them. Lame I know.

Before my decade long relationship. I used to have women call over to hook up (can't do that due to logistics).

I do have a German Shepherd, he's big, friendly but excitable around women. So double edged sword really, (he got so excited to meet my last women , he headbutted her and bruised her face), got the potential to be a **** block or a wingman or the best.

I'm not actually interested in dates. Don't even want to go on them. They seem like a nessesary evil though.

Suggestions?

The most important thing is not to let a woman dictate the location of the date. If she insists on doing that, forget it.

Choose somewhere where you can get close and escalate on her, without to many prying eyes.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Suggestions?

In your case it is all about being intentional. You want sex, therefore you need to have the logistics nailed down in case the woman complies. I will give date ideas at the end, but first things first:

First off, somewhere close to your place. That is 80% of the logistics since rarely women would want to have sex in a public space. Look at your neighborhood and see what's to do around your place. Parks, breweries, arcade games, etc. Keep it simple and cheap (preferably free). You do not want to send the wrong message and be taken advantage of by going to fancy restaurants or spending money just to connect with someone you want to ultimately sleep with.

Second, prep your place. If she complies and you go back to your place, the last thing you want to have is a messy place. As soon as she gets there, she will second guess her decision and will make an excuse to retreat. Having your place clean, smelling good, or at least fresh, keeping your fridge stocked, your bedroom put together can be turn on and a green flag for most women. Tip: Have a nice bottle of wine or good spirit ready to pour.

Third, make sure that wherever you go and whatever you do that you break the physical barrier. Eg. place your hand on her lower back or side of the hip for a second or two max, touch her tight when the moment is right. Sexualize the convo, trigger her imagination, read her body, and what turns her on. This will give you an idea of whether she is likely to comply and want it as well. If she is too frigid and uptight, your chances are low and if sex is what you want, you are effectively wasting your time. Move on to the next girl.

Here are some date ideas (these are all things I do on my own anyway, so remember she is just following your lead and being part of your life):

1) A simple walk in the park. Simplicity can speak volumes. While walking in the park, take a moment to sit on the grass or bench. If you wanna take it up a notch, have a quick and easy picnic. Crackers, fruit, and wine. Again, do not overspend. While it may sound, "too romantic" for a first date, remember that women operate at a different level. They don't get turned on physically but emotionally. They are not visual.

2) I am a big fan of stargazing. If you have a car that can be set up as a "van life" type, this should greatly facilitate any physical interactions. I have a car that has a road trip set up that I can pop up at any time. Again, this is something I do on my own for my own pleasure anyway. While stargazing, take a quick walk, and have deep convos. Go back to your car and lay there with some chocolate and wine. This is a rather intimate setting, so it's not for every girl out there, but your chances are high if it is. Of the dozens of girls I took stargazing in my car, all complied.

3) Breweries. A beer will cost you 4-6 dollars. And if you go early during the week, it'll cost you even less. Breweries are a good place to have 1 on 1's while being in public. This is the date for girls that play it "safe". After a beer or two, a good convo, some escalation both verbal and physical), your chances of the girl wanting to come back to your place are solid.

4) Arcade games. These are just fun for both, and relatively cheap. You'll both get a good laugh and a memorable time and they usually serve alcohol which we all know puts us in a good mood. This type of setting completely removes any awkwardness or cringiness about being on a first date.

5) Bars. A little too typical for me, but it works. Just make sure you're not paying for every drink and that the bar is within walking distance from your place.

6) Go dancing. If you can get down, this is probably the easiest and shortest way to have a date end up in sex. Just heads up, women do judge you by how you dance and often correlate it to sex. Make sure you are not doing any weird moves, keep it simple (watch Hitch and you'll see a part about this). And the best thing is that women love dancing and can't get enough of it. So it is extremely easy to simply move the dancing to your place.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP didn't ask for a dissertation about date philosophy.

He asked for specific date day/night ideas.
Oh no, if I give another dissertation about date philosophy are you gonna be OK? Maybe you need a lil' pick me up, maybe a muffin for your boo boo?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
263779423_10223713361895775_2237528205695981303_n.jpg

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do happy hour one hour before it ends, here’s why

Worst scenario
I invest one hour and $20 for one round of drinks.
Thank you, next.

Good scenario
She’s a great gal just not for me so I friend zone her.

Best scenario
She’s a great gal and we continue our date to sushi.
It’s down the street walking distance where we have more drinks with our dinner. Afterwards we get this delicious matcha dessert at a third location that we enjoy on our walk back to my place.

I consider the above a “cheap date” under $100

This is my go to for sex on the third date.

Three different locations on the first date equals three dates and if a woman is spending two plus hours with you she wants to “kiss.”

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My go to is the adult video store, but you should probably leave your dog at home.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how those places are still in business with all the free p0rn on the Internet
Lol I wonder too, but they are still out there. I wouldn't take just any girl to the adult video store but the ones I did loved it.