Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date had Tinder account banned

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out with a girl from Tinder. Terrible date; she got pissy drunk and refused to let me take her home, so I had no choice but to leave her at the bar. The following morning she sent me some scathing texts which I laughed off. I foolishly forgot to block her on Tinder and voila my accounts been banned as of a few hours ago.

Pretty obvious who had my account banned. I've never had any issues previously. I'm a Tinder Gold member with a 6 month subscription. I'm assuming I'm just out of the money I invested? Tinder stated they have no appeals process, so what is my best course of action? Simply create a new account?

Tinder is pretty important to me as I have a busy work schedule and it's been my sole source of meeting women.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's totally not right. Share your experience with a popular youtuber or Bitchuter? Get the word out about who owns these "dating" apps which are only there to bilk men in the long run.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm fully aware that online dating is a multi-billion dollar business which preys on the sexual vulnerability of men.

Don't think that complaining on YouTube is going to get me anywhere...

Perhaps I'll take my business elsewhere. I just fired up an account on Bumble. However, I strongly prefer tinder due to the ability to hide your age. I prefer to date women significantly younger and the hide age feature has been a godsend.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm fully aware that online dating is a multi-billion dollar business which preys on the sexual vulnerability of men.

Don't think that complaining on YouTube is going to get me anywhere...

Perhaps I'll take my business elsewhere. I just fired up an account on Bumble. However, I strongly prefer tinder due to the ability to hide your age. I prefer to date women significantly younger and the hide age feature has been a godsend.
Plentyoffish always takes the woman's side too in the past, and would shadow-ban you or hide you in search results I'd imagine from a false complaint. Maybe All of them due from a flippant complaint. Hiding age certainly is important.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plentyoffish always takes the woman's side too in the past, and would shadow-ban you or hide you in search results I'd imagine from a false complaint. Maybe All of them due from a flippant complaint. Hiding age certainly is important.
Extremely important. I just listed myself as six years younger on Bumble but it's suboptimal. On Tinder the girls usually don't inquire age pre date and if they do I'll state an age that I believe they'll find acceptable. I.e if the girl's 19 I'll claim 25 if she's 22 I'll claim 27 if she's 28 I'll give true age.

I've been doing some research and it seems like I'll be easily be able to get onto tinder with a new phone number. However hiding age is a paid feature and if I reorder gold it may trip their senors as the purchase came from a previously banned account. Furthermore, I run the risk of the same girl (or any other other user) reporting me and losing the investment. I'll definitely only purchase a month subscription if I go that route.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the dating sites are owned by match now right? Like pof? It seems as they have become a monopoly the overall quality of the sites and features have gone down and more money to get more features.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made 200% returns by owning a Single Stock.... That single stock? The company that owns all of OLD (match, plentyoffish,Tinder,humble etc).

I know online dating, they have a monopoly = moneyyyy

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely important. I just listed myself as six years younger on Bumble but it's suboptimal. On Tinder the girls usually don't inquire age pre date and if they do I'll state an age that I believe they'll find acceptable. I.e if the girl's 19 I'll claim 25 if she's 22 I'll claim 27 if she's 28 I'll give true age.

I've been doing some research and it seems like I'll be easily be able to get onto tinder with a new phone number. However hiding age is a paid feature and if I reorder gold it may trip their senors as the purchase came from a previously banned account. Furthermore, I run the risk of the same girl (or any other other user) reporting me and losing the investment. I'll definitely only purchase a month subscription if I go that route.
yeah I've never paid, so I'm fixed always as the years pass. I can pass for 36 in my 40s.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I made 200% returns by owning a Single Stock.... That single stock? The company that owns all of OLD (match, plentyoffish,Tinder,humble etc).

I know online dating, they have a monopoly = moneyyyy
Ever since match LLC bought up the old sites they have all gone downhill features wise and pay more for less.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone noticing more fake as hell profiles on old lately?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing of tinder is that if any girl creates problems or seems like she will, its possible to delete her and basically disappear from her too.

I never give my phone number unless the girls seems totally reliable, I usually communicate through it and if something goes wrong I unmatch right after the date.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing of tinder is that if any girl creates problems or seems like she will, its possible to delete her and basically disappear from her too.

I never give my phone number unless the girls seems totally reliable, I usually communicate through it and if something goes wrong I unmatch right after the date.
Yup, the blame falls partially on me here. (Or entirely on me as women are children) it was idiotic not to immediately block her after the date