"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Date had Tinder account banned

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Last night I went out with a girl from Tinder. Terrible date; she got pissy drunk and refused to let me take her home, so I had no choice but to leave her at the bar. The following morning she sent me some scathing texts which I laughed off. I foolishly forgot to block her on Tinder and voila my accounts been banned as of a few hours ago.

Pretty obvious who had my account banned. I've never had any issues previously. I'm a Tinder Gold member with a 6 month subscription. I'm assuming I'm just out of the money I invested? Tinder stated they have no appeals process, so what is my best course of action? Simply create a new account?

Tinder is pretty important to me as I have a busy work schedule and it's been my sole source of meeting women.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
That's totally not right. Share your experience with a popular youtuber or Bitchuter? Get the word out about who owns these "dating" apps which are only there to bilk men in the long run.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Yes, I'm fully aware that online dating is a multi-billion dollar business which preys on the sexual vulnerability of men.

Don't think that complaining on YouTube is going to get me anywhere...

Perhaps I'll take my business elsewhere. I just fired up an account on Bumble. However, I strongly prefer tinder due to the ability to hide your age. I prefer to date women significantly younger and the hide age feature has been a godsend.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Yes, I'm fully aware that online dating is a multi-billion dollar business which preys on the sexual vulnerability of men.

Don't think that complaining on YouTube is going to get me anywhere...

Perhaps I'll take my business elsewhere. I just fired up an account on Bumble. However, I strongly prefer tinder due to the ability to hide your age. I prefer to date women significantly younger and the hide age feature has been a godsend.
Plentyoffish always takes the woman's side too in the past, and would shadow-ban you or hide you in search results I'd imagine from a false complaint. Maybe All of them due from a flippant complaint. Hiding age certainly is important.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Plentyoffish always takes the woman's side too in the past, and would shadow-ban you or hide you in search results I'd imagine from a false complaint. Maybe All of them due from a flippant complaint. Hiding age certainly is important.
Extremely important. I just listed myself as six years younger on Bumble but it's suboptimal. On Tinder the girls usually don't inquire age pre date and if they do I'll state an age that I believe they'll find acceptable. I.e if the girl's 19 I'll claim 25 if she's 22 I'll claim 27 if she's 28 I'll give true age.

I've been doing some research and it seems like I'll be easily be able to get onto tinder with a new phone number. However hiding age is a paid feature and if I reorder gold it may trip their senors as the purchase came from a previously banned account. Furthermore, I run the risk of the same girl (or any other other user) reporting me and losing the investment. I'll definitely only purchase a month subscription if I go that route.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Most of the dating sites are owned by match now right? Like pof? It seems as they have become a monopoly the overall quality of the sites and features have gone down and more money to get more features.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
I made 200% returns by owning a Single Stock.... That single stock? The company that owns all of OLD (match, plentyoffish,Tinder,humble etc).

I know online dating, they have a monopoly = moneyyyy
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Extremely important. I just listed myself as six years younger on Bumble but it's suboptimal. On Tinder the girls usually don't inquire age pre date and if they do I'll state an age that I believe they'll find acceptable. I.e if the girl's 19 I'll claim 25 if she's 22 I'll claim 27 if she's 28 I'll give true age.

I've been doing some research and it seems like I'll be easily be able to get onto tinder with a new phone number. However hiding age is a paid feature and if I reorder gold it may trip their senors as the purchase came from a previously banned account. Furthermore, I run the risk of the same girl (or any other other user) reporting me and losing the investment. I'll definitely only purchase a month subscription if I go that route.
yeah I've never paid, so I'm fixed always as the years pass. I can pass for 36 in my 40s.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I made 200% returns by owning a Single Stock.... That single stock? The company that owns all of OLD (match, plentyoffish,Tinder,humble etc).

I know online dating, they have a monopoly = moneyyyy
Ever since match LLC bought up the old sites they have all gone downhill features wise and pay more for less.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Is it just me or is anyone noticing more fake as hell profiles on old lately?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The good thing of tinder is that if any girl creates problems or seems like she will, its possible to delete her and basically disappear from her too.

I never give my phone number unless the girls seems totally reliable, I usually communicate through it and if something goes wrong I unmatch right after the date.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
The good thing of tinder is that if any girl creates problems or seems like she will, its possible to delete her and basically disappear from her too.

I never give my phone number unless the girls seems totally reliable, I usually communicate through it and if something goes wrong I unmatch right after the date.
Yup, the blame falls partially on me here. (Or entirely on me as women are children) it was idiotic not to immediately block her after the date
 
Top