Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date from hb8

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so great progress of late! Sarging and everything has been amazing, got this one girls number called her she was busy for my first date set up but accepted my second option of a monday to go to the fair.

Now i never called it a "date" i just said "lets get together" and etc.

she texts me like 10 miniutes later saying this

Her:"Sorry about the texting (i told her before iprefer to talk on phone) cant talk on the phone infront of zee boss. just checking this is a friend's outing right?"

now ive been hitting on here hard she has been ioi ing when we first met, so no way she should be mistaking for friendzone.

I play it stupid and say: "whats a friend zone outing"

Her: ie not a date lol

Me: well i dont hangout with girls im not into, but you might be crazy or somthing so who knows!. So lets just say id like to see if you are cool by getting to know you a bit

Her: thats good. hanging out i can do.

I neither confirmed or denied it was a date and pretty much said i was into her if she dident get the hint already, see seems kinda more like an innocent girl type. but i donno how she missed the hint on the "date" being 20 and hot.

**** test maybe? howed i do?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the greatest sign, but I would simply ignore it. Treat it like a date, and go for the kiss at the end. If she rejects you, no big deal. Move on.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cud have said:

i dont date girls, i just pump and dump/hit and split/slide and ride

or wow slow down, dont get any ideas.

The first one is quite badass, the second is safer and easy. Your reply was disapointing, it sounded nervous and too long

:( :(