“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Date Breaker according to the ex

ConfusedEKC

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
ok so I was going out on a nice dinner with the ex girlfriend just to catch up on each other... No DJing, I honestly just want to be friends with this chick... I can't deal with her needy psycho ways. We dated like 2 years ago or so.

Anyway, I was getting dressed when she came over... I had just gotten out of the shower. I was going to wear these nice dress slacks. I put on a pair of low cut bikini briefs (by low cut they stop about 3 inches below my navel) because I hate having boxers/boxer briefs ride up my ass, like they do in these slacks and I hate normal briefs for some reason. Anyway she laughed hysterically for a good 5 mins, and said If we had still been dating and she saw them, it would have been a 'deal breaker'. At Dinner, she brought it up again jokingly, saying she had underwear less revealing.

So is this really a deal breaker? I mean, Hell, I like em... but whats the response to these?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She was telling you that they looked feminine!!
 

ConfusedEKC

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Yeah, she can think whatever she wants... but the question is... Is it really a 'deal breaker', or is she full of it. She could've just been trying to piss me off.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh, she's your ex. She could just be f'ing with you. But any fashion tip you get from a woman, unless she hates you, take it into consideration. :) Guys aren't usually experts in these kinds of things. (straight guys, anyway)

If she would've said that to me I would've just started humping her leg, or doing something else humorous to show that I'm capable of laughing at myself.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yes, it can be a deal-breaker, if a woman questions your masculinity!

I'll take the woman's word on ths, if she sees it as that then she said it for a reason.

Quit wearing woman's panties!!!! :eek:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Originally posted by ConfusedEKC
dammit... They aren't women's panties...:D
I'm sure they're very manly 'bikini briefs'. Lots of men wear bikinis. Honest.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Really, would you tell you friends the names of the **** you wear? Then just imagine someone's reaction seeing you with them on, and you telling the names of it. Quit using that gay ****.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
OKAY! Woman's opinion here!

1- If you have the body for it...wear your bikinis proudly. They guys that complain are just jealous...and why are they looking at you any way?:eek:
2- Why do you care what your ex says? She ain't getting any tonight!:p Her "needy psyco" ways might prompt her to try to undermine your self confidence.
3- Wear what is comfortable. The last thing you need is a wedgie when you're trying to be smooth. :cool:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Originally posted by ConfusedEKC
Yeah, she can think whatever she wants... but the question is... Is it really a 'deal breaker', or is she full of it. She could've just been trying to piss me off.


You just contradicted yourself.......the fact that she would've been trying to piss you off should not even matter, because a woman should not control your actions. You care and you also reek of desperation coming to the board with this. Lemme guess your lonely and shes the only girl in your life right now. Do yourself a favor and stop fooling yourself.
 
Top