Date Breaker according to the ex

ConfusedEKC

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so I was going out on a nice dinner with the ex girlfriend just to catch up on each other... No DJing, I honestly just want to be friends with this chick... I can't deal with her needy psycho ways. We dated like 2 years ago or so.

Anyway, I was getting dressed when she came over... I had just gotten out of the shower. I was going to wear these nice dress slacks. I put on a pair of low cut bikini briefs (by low cut they stop about 3 inches below my navel) because I hate having boxers/boxer briefs ride up my ass, like they do in these slacks and I hate normal briefs for some reason. Anyway she laughed hysterically for a good 5 mins, and said If we had still been dating and she saw them, it would have been a 'deal breaker'. At Dinner, she brought it up again jokingly, saying she had underwear less revealing.

So is this really a deal breaker? I mean, Hell, I like em... but whats the response to these?

Reaction score
She was telling you that they looked feminine!!

ConfusedEKC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she can think whatever she wants... but the question is... Is it really a 'deal breaker', or is she full of it. She could've just been trying to piss me off.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh, she's your ex. She could just be f'ing with you. But any fashion tip you get from a woman, unless she hates you, take it into consideration. :) Guys aren't usually experts in these kinds of things. (straight guys, anyway)

If she would've said that to me I would've just started humping her leg, or doing something else humorous to show that I'm capable of laughing at myself.

Reaction score
Yes, it can be a deal-breaker, if a woman questions your masculinity!

I'll take the woman's word on ths, if she sees it as that then she said it for a reason.

Quit wearing woman's panties!!!! :eek:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ConfusedEKC
dammit... They aren't women's panties...:D
I'm sure they're very manly 'bikini briefs'. Lots of men wear bikinis. Honest.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, would you tell you friends the names of the **** you wear? Then just imagine someone's reaction seeing you with them on, and you telling the names of it. Quit using that gay ****.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OKAY! Woman's opinion here!

1- If you have the body for it...wear your bikinis proudly. They guys that complain are just jealous...and why are they looking at you any way?:eek:
2- Why do you care what your ex says? She ain't getting any tonight!:p Her "needy psyco" ways might prompt her to try to undermine your self confidence.
3- Wear what is comfortable. The last thing you need is a wedgie when you're trying to be smooth. :cool:

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ConfusedEKC
Yeah, she can think whatever she wants... but the question is... Is it really a 'deal breaker', or is she full of it. She could've just been trying to piss me off.

You just contradicted yourself.......the fact that she would've been trying to piss you off should not even matter, because a woman should not control your actions. You care and you also reek of desperation coming to the board with this. Lemme guess your lonely and shes the only girl in your life right now. Do yourself a favor and stop fooling yourself.