“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Date 2 afterwards

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
A whole day for a second date is a LOT of time. Like a LOT. We need details OP.
No it’s not.

You guys have no patience. OP shouldn’t even be thinking about asking for another date for at least 4-5 days.

Half of the game is waiting for her feelings to amplify. Sit back, drink a beer, and spin other plates in the meantime.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

M

member160292

Guest
No it’s not.

You guys have no patience. OP shouldn’t even be thinking about asking for another date for at least 4-5 days.

Half of the game is waiting for her feelings to amplify. Sit back, drink a beer, and spin other plates in the meantime.
The actual date itself, not time in between
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Agreed. And hey, thinking of evaluating what the F I’m even doing. What forum on this site could you suggest? I mean shoot. I do best when I just want hookups and I have a teenager I have to co-raise for another 20 months that keeps my focus mostly. Sorry to ask. Just need some guidance. Thx
You got to shoot your shot.

Not boomer pods and house husbands with 0 receipts or any skin in the game.

A close 2nd are these social circle gurus. Always simping. Always pandering. Usually in a club promo role. In a less than 1% situation not relative to your average man.

Go out. Approach. Get experience and vet hard.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
Yeah, my bad to even say that. I’m more just smitten with her. For my age in the mid-50’s to find a gal close to my age that has all I’m looking for was finally a nice thing to happen. Yeah… hope! That sucks And… after ignoring her for three days I contacted her and we’re back to chatting and it’s actually better communication now.
How do you know she was all of those things without actually spending a lot of time with her?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
A whole day for a second date is a LOT of time. Like a LOT. We need details OP.

I'm inclined to believe she was ready to get physical and you waited too long to escalate. Your consolation prize was a pair of wink t!ts.
OP is going to end up smothering this chick and get ghosted, the LJBF treatment or start getting flaked on by her.

I've heard a lot of things since I've been on this forum OP, but putting a 50+ year old woman on a pedestal might take the cake.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top