Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date 2 afterwards

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A whole day for a second date is a LOT of time. Like a LOT. We need details OP.
No it’s not.

You guys have no patience. OP shouldn’t even be thinking about asking for another date for at least 4-5 days.

Half of the game is waiting for her feelings to amplify. Sit back, drink a beer, and spin other plates in the meantime.

M

member160292

No it’s not.

You guys have no patience. OP shouldn’t even be thinking about asking for another date for at least 4-5 days.

Half of the game is waiting for her feelings to amplify. Sit back, drink a beer, and spin other plates in the meantime.
The actual date itself, not time in between

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. And hey, thinking of evaluating what the F I’m even doing. What forum on this site could you suggest? I mean shoot. I do best when I just want hookups and I have a teenager I have to co-raise for another 20 months that keeps my focus mostly. Sorry to ask. Just need some guidance. Thx
You got to shoot your shot.

Not boomer pods and house husbands with 0 receipts or any skin in the game.

A close 2nd are these social circle gurus. Always simping. Always pandering. Usually in a club promo role. In a less than 1% situation not relative to your average man.

Go out. Approach. Get experience and vet hard.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, my bad to even say that. I’m more just smitten with her. For my age in the mid-50’s to find a gal close to my age that has all I’m looking for was finally a nice thing to happen. Yeah… hope! That sucks And… after ignoring her for three days I contacted her and we’re back to chatting and it’s actually better communication now.
How do you know she was all of those things without actually spending a lot of time with her?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A whole day for a second date is a LOT of time. Like a LOT. We need details OP.

I'm inclined to believe she was ready to get physical and you waited too long to escalate. Your consolation prize was a pair of wink t!ts.
OP is going to end up smothering this chick and get ghosted, the LJBF treatment or start getting flaked on by her.

I've heard a lot of things since I've been on this forum OP, but putting a 50+ year old woman on a pedestal might take the cake.